Author Topic: Hey, Bill Barr!… BREAKING: Surveillance Video Shows Man Wearing Street Clothes Exiting Passenger Sea  (Read 2532 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hey, Bill Barr!… BREAKING: Surveillance Video Shows Man Wearing Street Clothes Exiting Passenger Seat of Post Office Truck In Detroit…Dumps Stack of Ballots In Dropbox TWICE! [VIDEO]
By Patty McMurray
Published June 13, 2022 at 5:26pm

Earlier this afternoon former AG Bill Barr laughed hysterically when he was asked about the evidence of voter fraud presented by “2000 Mules” during his pre-recorded testimony at the Jan 6 show trial.

“Uh, the election was not stolen by fraud. And I haven’t seen anything since the election that changes my mind on that, including the ‘2000 Mules’ movie,” Barr said as he laughed hysterically.

Barr cited the lack of photographic evidence. And then mocked the geo-tracking cell phone data.

Clearly, Bill Barr has no idea how geo-tracking works or about the precision of the data obtained by the True the Vote investigators.

The Gateway Pundit and 100 Percent Fed Up with the help of the investigative team at Mc4EI, have released several videos showing individuals jamming multiple ballots into drop boxes as well as two close-up videos of individuals who appear to be signing the envelopes of other people’s ballots.

Today, we present yet another stunning discovery at an absentee ballot drop box at the Liberty Temple satellite voting center in Detroit.

In the video below, a man dressed in street clothes exits the front passenger seat of a postal worker’s truck and stuffs a stack of ballots into the absentee ballot drop box in Detroit. In a second video taken on the same day, the same man exits the passenger side of the USPS truck and delivers an even larger stack of ballots into the slot of the drop box. In this video, you can clearly see he is recording the drop on his cell phone in his left hand.

This one’s for you Bill Barr…

Watch:

https://rumble.com/embed/v15qda3/?pub=4

https://rumble.com/embed/v15qju9/?pub=4

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/06/hey-bill-barr-breaking-surveillance-video-shows-man-wearing-street-clothes-exiting-passenger-seat-post-office-truck-detroit-dumps-stack-ballots-dropbox-twice-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

George
@BehizyTweets
A USPS driver personally swore under penalty of perjury that he transported 288,000 ballots from New York to Pennsylvania and Bill Barr covered it up
9:06 PM · Jun 13, 2022·
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DB

One can only conclude that Barr is part of the cover up. The fraud is in your face and he can't "see it"...

Much like the Clinton foundation and the Hillary's Emails.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
witter.com/WestJournalism/status/1536727803827081216

I am sure a consortium of the swamp cornered Barr in the past 2 years, and the conversation started with "If you ever want to work in this town again, and avoid being arrested......"
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline goatprairie

C'mon gang, stop it. D'Souza's flick is load of hogwash just like Lindell's. It's been debunked by numerous sources, conservative and liberal. Ann Coulter ridiculed it, and she used to date D'Souza.
But it's all a conspiracy, right? Everybody has been bought off, right?
There's simply no way Trump could have lost, correct? Even his daughter says he lost, but it's a conspiracy, right?
At some point you're all going to realize you've been bamboozled and taken in by Trump. I hope that's in the near future.
Come to your senses before you send him money for his new airplane or his book of photos he cheated his official WH photographer out of.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
C'mon gang, stop it. D'Souza's flick is load of hogwash just like Lindell's. It's been debunked by numerous sources, conservative and liberal. Ann Coulter ridiculed it, and she used to date D'Souza.
But it's all a conspiracy, right? Everybody has been bought off, right?
There's simply no way Trump could have lost, correct? Even his daughter says he lost, but it's a conspiracy, right?
At some point you're all going to realize you've been bamboozled and taken in by Trump. I hope that's in the near future.
Come to your senses before you send him money for his new airplane or his book of photos he cheated his official WH photographer out of.

What I saw, and documented real time on this site election night, was 5 swing states stop counting votes simultaneously, and in every one of those states voting trends reveresed.  There is no plausible explanation of this happening in any random fashion.  If this was such Hogwash, why would there be such an uprising to try to supress it?  If it was so debunked, wouldn't you think they'd let the rubes drown in their own embarassment?

Citing Ann Coulter as a viable conservative voice?  Try again, you've been duped.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

What I saw, and documented real time on this site election night, was 5 swing states stop counting votes simultaneously, and in every one of those states voting trends reveresed.  There is no plausible explanation of this happening in any random fashion.  If this was such Hogwash, why would there be such an uprising to try to supress it?  If it was so debunked, wouldn't you think they'd let the rubes drown in their own embarassment?

Citing Ann Coulter as a viable conservative voice?  Try again, you've been duped.
Some people are like talking to a brick wall, am afraid.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington