Author Topic: Why Can’t We Kill Trump?: J6 Hearings Lead To Leftists Asking Why Traitors Can’t Be Executed  (Read 286 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
“Why Can’t We Kill Trump?”: J6 Hearings Lead To Leftists Asking Why Traitors Can’t Be “Executed”

by Jordan Case
June 14, 2022

It would be difficult to blame someone for assuming that the phenomenon known as Trump Derangement Syndrome had calmed down. It was a bizarre affliction to begin with, after all, with leftists losing their minds every time candidate and former President Donald Trump offered a conflicting opinion or mildly offensive tweet. Additionally, Mr. Trump has been out of office for almost seventeen months now, and aside from his recent flurry of endorsements for various candidates in primary elections across the country, he has been relatively quiet… by Trump standards.

Yet, such an assumption would be incorrect; wildly incorrect, in fact.

The infatuation with Mr. Trump continues on Capitol Hill, as evidenced by the ongoing House Select Committee on January 6th, but then again, no one has been watching those hearings. Leftwing media outlets continue with their anti-Trump obsession, and as evidence, we could cite the fact that as of yesterday afternoon, five of the top stories on CNN’s homepage were focused on the former president, including their top story. But again, Americans have turned off CNN in droves as well.

more
https://thebluestateconservative.com/2022/06/14/is-tds-subsiding-c-span-callers-question-about-trump-shows-that-the-disorder-is-going-strong/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"J6 Hearings Lead To Leftists Asking Why Traitors Can’t Be Executed"

Perhaps someday, they will.
But it won't be who they think it will be...

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.