Author Topic: Where’s Ray Epps?  (Read 192 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Where’s Ray Epps?
« on: June 14, 2022, 02:32:07 pm »
June 14, 2022
Where’s Ray Epps?
By Ned Cosby

Since 1987, some of us have spent leisure time asking, “Where’s Waldo?” looking for him in crowded cartoons clad in his red and white striped shirt. It passes the time and stimulates the mind. Since January 6, 2021, others have asked, “Where’s Ray Epps?”

Asking, “Where’s Waldo?” is harmless enough. Asking, “Where’s Ray Epps?” might get you the kind of attention no one wants in this post-911 emerging police-state we still call America.

Still, lots of questions are popping up about Ray Epps. On the surface, Ray Epps sounds like a salt-of-the-earth American. He and his wife, Robyn, live in Arizona, where they own two ranches. One of those farms is used as a wedding venue. Records indicate he is a retired Marine and 60 years old. If he were still with us, Norman Rockwell might be tempted to capture Robyn and Ray on their front porch to embellish this updated picture of Americana.

As the owner of two ranches, we get the suggestion that Ray has entrepreneurial blood pumping in his veins. Videos capturing Ray in Washington, D. C. on January 5-6, 2021, show him as a “mover and a shaker.”

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/06/wheres_ray_epps.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Where’s Ray Epps?
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2022, 02:36:23 pm »
Ray Epps is a nobody nothing. Look him up. He does not exist.
Whatever his real name is, we will never know.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2022, 02:39:05 pm »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2022, 02:47:19 pm »

Hey yall y'all you all ... I just heard that your guys want to kill Pelosi. -- I am here to help you. Let's do it together.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2022, 02:51:33 pm »
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene🇺🇸
@RepMTG
Why isn’t Ray Epps rotting away in the DC Jail???
If anyone organized on J6, it was Ray Epps.
9:24 AM · Jun 14, 2022·

https://twitter.com/DarrenJBeattie/status/1534967914423537676
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2022, 02:53:24 pm »
Maybe Pelosi sought Hillary's expertise on handling him?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington