Author Topic: Dem warns GOP’s been ‘pushing civil war’, black people’s ‘lives are in the balance’ if they win midt  (Read 887 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dem warns GOP’s been ‘pushing civil war’, black people’s ‘lives are in the balance’ if they win midterms
June 13, 2022 | Chris Donaldson

Facing deep losses in the upcoming midterm elections, Democrats are working overtime to whip their base into a state of fear and hysteria over the horrors that will be unleashed if – as many are predicting – Republicans win back control of both houses of Congress. One of them is Rep. Jamaal Bowman who warned of a white nationalist takeover of America.

The New York congressman also claimed that the end of one-party leftist political rule will have grave consequences including the dismantling of Nancy Pelosi’s Jauary 6 committee, the impeachment of President Joe Biden, and even a civil war during Saturday’s edition of “The Cross Connection” on MSNBC.

Host Tiffany Cross asked her guest, “Should the GOP retake Congress in the fall, what happens to the January 6th committee investigation and its findings and what might the GOP do, or not do with their newly claimed power?”

Bowman, who has the distinction of being the first male member of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s “Squad” responded: “So the January 6th commission would cease to exist, the findings will be completely suppressed and will not be admitted into any further investigations while the GOP will be in power, they would impeach President Biden as quickly as possible and it will continue to find ways to impeach him going forward.”

“It would also embolden Republicans and the far-right, and white nationalists across the country to begin to believe that it is their time to not just take power in the House, but the Senate, the White House, and state houses across the country,” he added, “and we gotta understand that this is a group that has been radicalized by the Great Replacement myth and many other things and have been pushing for violence and pushing for even civil war.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/06/13/house-dem-warns-gops-been-pushing-civil-war-says-black-peoples-lives-are-in-the-balance-if-they-win-midterms-1249518/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

:facepalm2:

Black peoples' lives are only "in the balance" in cities that are controlled - and have been controlled for decades - by the democrat party.  The GOP is not the principal danger to Black people; it's not even in the running.  A toxic subculture and democrat party policies that support that toxic subculture are the primary threats to Black people.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Dem warns GOP’s been ‘pushing civil war’, black people’s ‘lives are in the balance’ if they win midterms

Talk about a false flag.  Guess this op-ed author didn't include any research showing a mass exodus of blacks and esepcially Hispanics support to the GOP.

This economy is on Biden and the dims.  There's no hiding that fact
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

Talk about a false flag.  Guess this op-ed author didn't include any research showing a mass exodus of blacks and esepcially Hispanics support to the GOP.

This economy is on Biden and the dims.  There's no hiding that fact

That exodus is precisely why he's trying these false-flag scare tactics.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Seriously? If a white person in the GOP who isn't an FBI agent starts howling about 'war' the way the "mostly peaceful protesters" of the BLM and ANTIFA were, they are likely to be arrested.

But Blacks were howling about "War" during the summer of love in 2020 while firebombing cops and federal buildings...all supported by Democrats to the degree they were collecting Bail money.

As usual, the finger points, but there are three others pointing back at the accuser.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

:facepalm2:

Black peoples' lives are only "in the balance" in cities that are controlled - and have been controlled for decades - by the democrat party.  The GOP is not the principal danger to Black people; it's not even in the running.  A toxic subculture and democrat party policies that support that toxic subculture are the primary threats to Black people.

It's funny (odd) to me.
My only real exposures to blacks have been
1.) seething racism in my childhood in Chicago.
2.) black rednecks in KS and MO that are, for all intensive porpoises, the same dang thing as me.

My BIL is black as the ace of spades and I love him dearly.

All of the above leads me to believe the whole issue is hype driven by liberals in mega-cities against their own living in inner-cities well within the plantation.

And by and large, is wholly absent in rural folks.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Seriously? If a white person in the GOP who isn't an FBI agent starts howling about 'war' the way the "mostly peaceful protesters" of the BLM and ANTIFA were, they are likely to be arrested.

But Blacks were howling about "War" during the summer of love in 2020 while firebombing cops and federal buildings...all supported by Democrats to the degree they were collecting Bail money.

As usual, the finger points, but there are three others pointing back at the accuser.

That has been the Democrat party MO for more than a century now!  Right out of Saul Alinsky's playbook!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
It's funny (odd) to me.
2.) black rednecks in KS and MO that are, for all intensive porpoises, the same dang thing as me.

All of the above leads me to believe the whole issue is hype driven by liberals in mega-cities against their own living in inner-cities well within the plantation.

Exactly so! Desperate attempts to keep the natives on the reservation!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

It's funny (odd) to me.

Because it's primarily a culture thing, not a "black" thing or a "white" thing; urban black culture is toxic, and it has been slowly turned that way courtesy of the same virtue-signalling whites and their black allies who populate the DNC.

Prior to the DNC "solicitousness" for blacks, black culture was relatively healthy, and lives were improving year over year despite the heavy, heavy headwinds of actual overt racism and racist laws.  If American culture had stopped with the destruction of the racist legal system that was in place, and otherwise left blacks alone to sort themselves out like any other ordinary American family, we wouldn't have the cesspools of hatred and murder known as the inner city ghettoes.

Online Smokin Joe

It's funny (odd) to me.

My experience has been similar. Rural folks have enough to deal with in life without making enemies based on superficial stuff.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

Because it's primarily a culture thing, not a "black" thing or a "white" thing; urban black culture is toxic, and it has been slowly turned that way courtesy of the same virtue-signalling whites and their black allies who populate the DNC.

Prior to the DNC "solicitousness" for blacks, black culture was relatively healthy, and lives were improving year over year despite the heavy, heavy headwinds of actual overt racism and racist laws.  If American culture had stopped with the destruction of the racist legal system that was in place, and otherwise left blacks alone to sort themselves out like any other ordinary American family, we wouldn't have the cesspools of hatred and murder known as the inner city ghettoes.

:yowsa:  pointing-up What he said in spades!

"I'll have those bleep voting Democrat for the next two hundred years!" 

Lyndon Baines Johnson

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

:yowsa:  pointing-up What he said in spades!

Lyndon Baines Johnson

That's so raciss...

:silly:

:tongue2:

Offline Absalom

It should be apparent that many Dems want senile Ole Biden gone .
Additionally, it should be apparent that they intend to make the Fall
election a referendum on Trump.
The GOP has the opportunity for a massive victory, if they can rid
themselves of Humpty Dumpty Trumpty.

Offline roamer_1

My experience has been similar. Rural folks have enough to deal with in life without making enemies based on superficial stuff.

More than that, both ways... Rural blacks have the same dang worries. It did not go past me that you just defined folks... Folks is folks. What color they come in means nothing.

Which fits perfectly in the rural conservative merit-based system.

Offline roamer_1

Your right, I think... But even that is shaky... Blue-collar blacks I have met (mostly KC and suburban Chicago) are pretty redneck too. Working the docks, they didn't give a sh*t about all that racist crap. They just cared that I could hold up my end of things. Same in construction. I broke bread with some of them fellers.

Ain't no dang difference from me.
I mean yeah, there ARE differences, but they don't amount to matter.

They say y'all, I say y'all... They say aight (alright), I say aight. They like fried chicken, I like fried chicken. They like watermelon, I like watermelon. They like a mess of fried greens, I like a mess of fried greens.

Heck most of them folks came up outta the South. Most of them folks have kin that live in the country.

And I been saying all along with regard to music... Memphis ain't that far from Nashville.

Folks just gotta quit listening to the talking heads and things will be just fine.

Online Smokin Joe

Folks just gotta quit listening to the talking heads and things will be just fine.

There are too damned many 'experts' out there who don't have a clue.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

Your right, I think... But even that is shaky... Blue-collar blacks I have met (mostly KC and suburban Chicago) are pretty redneck too. Working the docks, they didn't give a sh*t about all that racist crap. They just cared that I could hold up my end of things. Same in construction. I broke bread with some of them fellers.

Ain't no dang difference from me.
I mean yeah, there ARE differences, but they don't amount to matter.

They say y'all, I say y'all... They say aight (alright), I say aight. They like fried chicken, I like fried chicken. They like watermelon, I like watermelon. They like a mess of fried greens, I like a mess of fried greens.

Heck most of them folks came up outta the South. Most of them folks have kin that live in the country.

And I been saying all along with regard to music... Memphis ain't that far from Nashville.

It's a culture thing.  You and they share a common culture, a culture that (a) values the right things (like hard work and personal responsibility) and (b) doesn't indulge in racism or victimhood.

It's not just about turning off the talking heads - most inner city blacks don't listen that much to the talking heads; the toxicity of their culture has become self-perpetuating, so they don't need to get fresh marching orders from a talking head every day.  As far as inner-city culture goes, it will, unfortunately, take a lot of work to undo the damage that progressivism has done in the last 60 years.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

Or, to put it more bluntly,:

"There are too damned many paid propagandists out there who don't give one hoot in hell about the truth!".

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

It's a culture thing.  You and they share a common culture, a culture that (a) values the right things (like hard work and personal responsibility) and (b) doesn't indulge in racism or victimhood.

It's not just about turning off the talking heads - most inner city blacks don't listen that much to the talking heads; the toxicity of their culture has become self-perpetuating, so they don't need to get fresh marching orders from a talking head every day.  As far as inner-city culture goes, it will, unfortunately, take a lot of work to undo the damage that progressivism has done in the last 60 years.

We now have many millions of people in this country who have never known anything other than a welfare check!  Going on four generations worth of them for God's sake!

And every bit of that was done with malice and forethought!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

That's dang well right. They operate according to merit, just like I do. Their ways are different, but like-in kind. And that's alright.

I can accept that, with one contingency: IN FACT the inner city is the aberration, and not the norm... And even there, no doubt, there are good folks.

I have an image seared in my mind... From one of the riots... I think it was St Louis: There was this big, lanky black kid running like he was on fire, away from the riot, with a portly black woman wailing the living crap outta the boy at every step - Literally wompin that kid with every step, full of righteous rage.

It ain't said anywhere, but you know dang well that's the boy's mamma - Ain't nobody else who would carry on like that, nor would he let any other do like that to him.

That moment gave me great hope. Because that is exactly what my mamma would be doing to me. So even in the midst of that great evil, there are those who do right. And in that, more hope than otherwise.

Offline roamer_1

PURPOSEFULLY.

Offline rustynail

They always accuse you of what they are doing.