Author Topic: At the precipice  (Read 120 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
At the precipice
« on: June 13, 2022, 01:41:51 pm »
June 13, 2022
At the precipice
By Allan J. Feifer

Did you know that Martial Law has been imposed at least 68 times in our country? Consider this Perfect Storm Scenario:

Inflation devalues your income and savings enough to where you are seriously impacted in your daily living
    Supply chain issues prevent you from living your normal lifestyle or worse, your family goes hungry or without essential items necessary for living
    Medical supplies are rationed and you can’t get antibiotics, infusion therapies, or other vital medicines including insulin
    Gasoline and Diesel become so scarce that they become rationed
    You find access to your bank accounts, brokerage accounts, and even credit cards are restricted

Our country is perilously close to one or more of these or other actions being taken. Think I’m crazy? If I told you pre-pandemic that baby formula would be hard to come by or that you might not be able to afford to put gas in your car; would you have believed me then?  There is a trendline and it’s not good.

Did you know that $7 trillion has been lost in the stock market so far this year? Money is made and money is lost, not something new. But, when added to so many other negative metrics, the smart money is beginning to think outside the box. When you have Jamie Dimon and Elon Musk agree on the 2023 financial forecast…we may be in deep trouble!

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/06/at_the_precipice.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34