Author Topic: Ocasio-Cortez Calls for 'A Generational Shift in the United States Congress'  (Read 311 times)

Offline libertybele

Ocasio-Cortez Calls for 'A Generational Shift in the United States Congress'

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) told CNN on Sunday that "a motivated, young, multi-racial, multi-class base is exactly what the Democratic Party needs in order to win in November."

The young, leftist congresswoman has endorsed New York state Senator Alessandra Biaggi (age 36), who hopes to unseat Democrat Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney (age 55).

Ocasio told "State of the Union" that one of the best things Democrats can do is offer candidates "with a proven record of being able to excite a base and turn it out." That apparently does not include Democrat dinosaurs who have been around since the Ice Age.................

https://www.cnsnews.com/index.php/article/washington/susan-jones/ocasio-cortez-calls-generational-shift-united-states-congress
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Kamaji

Online DefiantMassRINO

AOC is an ageist hate monger.

The Donor Class wants puppets it can control; not, some independent-minded firebrand lobbing political Molotov Cocktails against their interests.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2022, 02:34:18 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline libertybele

AOC is an ageist hate monger.

The Donor Class wants puppets it can control; not, some independent-minded firebrand lobbing political Molotov Cocktails against their interests.

AOC is a whack-a-do but she continues to make the headlines.  I anticipate that she's going to run in 2024.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online LMAO

AOC is a whack-a-do but she continues to make the headlines.  I anticipate that she's going to run in 2024.

She will not run in 2024 but its more likely that Biden will be challenged by an AOC/Bernie Sanders type in 2024. If that happens it’s unlikely Biden will be reelected

Many of the policies she supports are being implemented by Biden and Democrats. She’s just too stupid to realize that her belief system doesn’t work in the real world

I encourage her to speak often and loudly. Her feeble mind believes that the reason why the Democrats are having trouble is because they haven’t shut down fossil fuels enough, they haven’t ripped open the border wider, crime rates in inner cities are still too low, and the police still haven’t been sufficiently defunded
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Kamaji

She will not run in 2024 but its more likely that Biden will be challenged by an AOC/Bernie Sanders type in 2024. If that happens it’s unlikely Biden will be reelected

Many of the policies she supports are being implemented by Biden and Democrats. She’s just too stupid to realize that her belief system doesn’t work in the real world

I encourage her to speak often and loudly. Her feeble mind believes that the reason why the Democrats are having trouble is because they haven’t shut down fossil fuels enough, they haven’t ripped open the border wider, crime rates in inner cities are still too low, and the police still haven’t been sufficiently defunded

:thumbsup:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
All bets are off if there's a 1994-style red wave this November.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: