Author Topic: You'll Never Escape COVID  (Read 352 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
You'll Never Escape COVID
« on: June 12, 2022, 02:02:52 pm »
June 12, 2022
You'll Never Escape COVID
By Shawn A. Means

Nobody expects an inquisition, except maybe in the catacombs of The Science™, where one may hear among the screams: "If you torture the data long enough, it will confess."  Career pressures of publish-or-perish coupled with the bonanza of fast-tracked manuscripts associated with COVID-19 produce remarkable (unsettling? hilarious?) examples of a Data Inquisition.  Peer-reviewed publications establish with precision that anywhere from 5 to 80 percent will suffer some form of Long COVID — regardless whether they actually caught the virus or not.

Meanwhile, the media magnify fears over the mystery of Long COVID.  One third of all infected will suffer chronic and debilitating symptoms!  Niggling details didn't make it to press, though, such as how most subjects were the vulnerable elderly and hospitalized for severe acute infection.  One in five may develop Long COVID, says the CDC, and vaccination will protect you!  Yet the article buried how vaccination can also increase risk of Long COVID and lead to worse outcomes than hospitalization for influenza.  Marvel in horror as people lose ten I.Q. points to Long COVID!  Never you mind all subjects were severe and critical cases.  Long COVID can even lead to death!  Actual underlying causes may have nothing to do with Long COVID, but let that not stand in the way of sensational headlines magnetizing clicks.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/06/youll_never_escape_covid.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: You'll Never Escape COVID
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2022, 02:33:12 pm »
I promise. I've always been this crazy and annoying. "Long Covid" is not to blame. wink777  yogi555

Fixed a typo.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2022, 08:49:19 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2022, 04:43:28 pm »
I am so sick of the covid bullsh*t. 

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2022, 05:44:27 pm »
We will never escape the common cold, either, but it won't cause me to change my life.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2022, 05:51:20 pm »
I promise. I've always been this crazy and annoying. "Long Covid" is not to lame. wink777  yogi555

I caught Long Covid when I was born, which is coincidentally when I became young and crotchety.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2022, 05:51:44 pm »
We will never escape the common cold, either, but it won't cause me to change my life.

:thumbsup:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2022, 07:00:30 pm »
* * * *  T I M E   T O   P A N I C  * * * *

This just in from the CDC:

CDC tracking 2 more omicron variants: What to know about BA.4, BA.5

ALIX MARTICHOUX  -  06/08/22 1:13 PM ET

(NEXSTAR) – On Tuesday, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention added two new subvariants to its online tracker: BA.4 and BA.5. Both are subvariants of the omicron variant of COVID-19, which has been dominant in the U.S. since omicron overtook delta in last winter’s surge.

BA.4 and BA.5 now make up 5.4% and 7.6% of new COVID cases, respectively, but their presence is larger out West and in the South. In parts of the country, the two subvariants combined already make up more than 20% of cases.

The two new strains have already had a “big impact” on other parts of the world, and U.S. health officials need to closely monitor their impact on the virus’ spread over the next few weeks  .  .  .

https://thehill.com/news/wire/3515127-cdc-tracking-2-more-omicron-variants-what-to-know-about-ba-4-ba-5/

Same old variant, with a new marketing strategy.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2022, 07:14:36 pm »
CDC tracking 2 more omicron variants: What to know about BA.4, BA.5
 :terror:

Offline LilLamb

• Are we there yet?
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2022, 07:35:25 pm »
I think the vast majority of long Covid sufferers are just attributing every normal ache and pain or condition they would have got in the normal course of time to long Covid.  I know a few of these people and they let you know about every medical problem they had long before Covid came along. It just gives them a claim to victimhood to now say they have long Covid.

Some are not looking for attention, but they have been brainwashed into thinking long Covid is a normal thing to get after Covid and they are attributing everything after Covid to long Covid. 

Some are probably experiencing problems manifested by getting the Covid vaccine, too.

So to be clear, I’m not saying long Covid isn’t a real thing. I’m saying most of the people who say they have it, don’t have it.
"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."  Ronald Reagan

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2022, 07:37:13 pm »
I would bet you're absolutely right, @LilLamb

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2022, 12:12:25 am »
I think the vast majority of long Covid sufferers are just attributing every normal ache and pain or condition they would have got in the normal course of time to long Covid.  I know a few of these people and they let you know about every medical problem they had long before Covid came along. It just gives them a claim to victimhood to now say they have long Covid.

Some are not looking for attention, but they have been brainwashed into thinking long Covid is a normal thing to get after Covid and they are attributing everything after Covid to long Covid. 

Some are probably experiencing problems manifested by getting the Covid vaccine, too.

So to be clear, I’m not saying long Covid isn’t a real thing. I’m saying most of the people who say they have it, don’t have it.
The moment I saw that the strongest correlation with Long COVID was women with a history of mental illness, that's when I came to that same conclusion.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2022, 12:36:27 am »
COVID is 'the common cold'. Politicians like Fauci simply renamed it and hype it up as if it was the Black Plague.
COVID is all about authoritarian political power and money. It never has been about so called 'public health'.
A few nations and States recognized this fact immediately and were not crushed by the COVID stampede.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.