Author Topic: Cops bust 31 members of white supremacy group Patriot Front planning riot at Idaho Pride: Found pack  (Read 2009 times)

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

NO mountain folk? Really? In Northern Idaho?
I know the Aryans up in here. A small cadre living up in the sticks up between Libby and Eureka.
I should ought to know some of those folks by sight if not by name (and they don't wear Khakis)
Nary a one in that group. Nary a one in that group from MT, and only one it seems, from ID.

It's bullcrap.
You and I both know the absence of camo is telling as all get-out.  Jeans and bibs are way ahead of khakis, which are generally absent. I wear khaki shirts (FR) at work, and prefer them to the navy blue FRs 'cause they're cooler in the summer and blend in well with the grasslands (always a consideration for me), but I wear jeans, too, as a rule. I know a couple of folks from up in the panhandle, and they aren't the types to dress like those Feds, either.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Yeah. That's likely. Had to import their 'supremacists' because there ain't that many local.
Go figger.
THe folks I knew from up that way were more separatists than supremacists. More like 'you do your thing and I'll do mine'. Less likely to go messing with some woke event, unless it comes to their town. These people were from all over the map, which reeks of either online recruiting (an FBI specialty) or gathering agents from all over.

Has anyone checked to see if their towns of origin have FBI Field offices there?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Why were they all 'White' men? In the last two years most of the people called White Supremacists are Black or from other non-White ethnic backgrounds. You would think there would be one or two mixed in there. Maybe the FBI only hires White men? It sure looks that way?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline roamer_1

THe folks I knew from up that way were more separatists than supremacists. More like 'you do your thing and I'll do mine'. Less likely to go messing with some woke event, unless it comes to their town.

Can't speak to everywhere, but of the ones I know, you are dead on right. The ones I know mostly just want to be left alone. Terrifically independent (as a group), military minded, Hierarchical. Can be violent, but don't tend to it. Libertarian. Federalist. It is no wonder that they are where they are... Other than the racist tone, they fit here. And folks tend to leave people alone here. Which is what they want.

These people were from all over the map, which reeks of either online recruiting (an FBI specialty) or gathering agents from all over.

Has anyone checked to see if their towns of origin have FBI Field offices there?

Something like that. All I know is that things around here are uncomplicated. Something as close as Coeur d'Alene would see support from over here - I don't care what it is. The ID panhandle and western MT are basically the same thing socially. And I would bet you money the local Aryans didn't know anything about these folks. And they would have if it were real. Because they would have beat feet for that compound if things went sideways. Them Aryans are famous around here for cooling folks till the heat is off. It's one of the things they do.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
What I need explained...

How is it that everyone was order to kneel and cuffed behind their backs, yet not a single person was de-masked...they were left unidentified until they got to the police booking?   

BULLSHIT!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mountaineer

What I need explained...

How is it that everyone was order to kneel and cuffed behind their backs, yet not a single person was de-masked...they were left unidentified until they got to the police booking?   

BULLSHIT!
Some of them were cuffed and kneeling, still wearing their backpacks. I kind of think police would take something like that away from an arrestee. This is so pathetic.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Cyber wrote:
""Patriot Front" is a creation of the FBI.  I think that was made pretty clear when they did the "march" at the Lincoln Memorial."

Well... they have a pretty interesting online "manifesto".
I won't link directly, but put "patriot" in front of "front", add ".us" at the end, and...
...there you are.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Cyber wrote:
""Patriot Front" is a creation of the FBI.  I think that was made pretty clear when they did the "march" at the Lincoln Memorial."

Well... they have a pretty interesting online "manifesto".
I won't link directly, but put "patriot" in front of "front", add ".us" at the end, and...
...there you are.

Wow.  That site has white shirt and black, shined postman shoes written all over it.  Can you get any better at spotting a Narc?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

Apparently, Merrick Garland has bailed out his boys.
Thirty-one members of white nationalist group Patriot Front, arrested in Idaho over the weekend on suspicion of plotting to violently disrupt an LGBTQ pride event, were released from jail on bond and will make their initial court appearances in the coming weeks, a court official said on Monday. ...

A local resident called authorities after spotting the group of men, all dressed alike with white gaiter-style masks and carrying shields, loading themselves into the truck “like a little army,” White said.

Police stopped the truck about 10 minutes after the call, a short distance from the “Pride in the Park” event, he said. ...

Police officers seized from the truck at least one smoke grenade, a collection of shields and shin guards and documents that included an “operations plan,” White said over the weekend, adding these items made their intentions clear. ...
Rest of story and mugshots at NY Post

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
THE FBI IS RACIST! They only hire 30 something White men with short haircuts wearing khakis, sunglasses, with a white (or pastel) shirt! Good God! You would think the FBI of all would know how to blend in. They don't even try.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2022, 12:53:19 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
"Patriot Front" is a creation of the FBI.  I think that was made pretty clear when they did the "march" at the Lincoln Memorial.

Their real name is "Patriot Fed"
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Oops! Patriot Front Member Was Arrested in Idaho Carrying Megaphone Marked with “FBI” On It

Brilliant they are not!

Just more proof "attention to detail" skills have gone to shit.  The FBI has become a collective of Sargent Standankos.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

Re the FBI bullhorn - some are trying to say it really was a sticker that was anti-FBI, like "eliminate FBI" or "defund FBI," something like that.

Sure.

Offline mountaineer

Here's a shocker: the news media have failed to report that an Antifa terrorist also was arrested in Coeur d'Alene.
Andy Ngô 🏳️‍🌈
@MrAndyNgoConfirmed: Robert John Stoms (b. 10-28-88, pronouns it/its) was the #Antifa member from Portland who was arrested for violence & drug crimes at the pride event in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho.
Press has reported extensively on arrests of 31 Patriot Front members but ignored this arrest.

12:49 AM · Jun 14, 2022

Andy Ngô 🏳️‍🌈
@MrAndyNgo
Robert John Stoms (it/its), an #Antifa member in Portland, is a violent extremist who calls for violence against "transphobes" & pregnancy resource centers. When it lived as a man, it was profiled for a report along with its far-left partner Nectar "Noomi" Odabashian.

12:55 AM · Jun 14, 2022

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I'm a little slow, but forgetting the fact it's a setup, can someone explain how protesting a mental illness event is an act of White Supremacy? What was the supposed issue, that people of color were co-opting the event? It's like some idiot was trying to check multiple boxes, I suppose the reason they had spears instead of guns is because it would be really obvious making gun charges disappear.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I'm a little slow, but forgetting the fact it's a setup, can someone explain how protesting a mental illness event is an act of White Supremacy? What was the supposed issue, that people of color were co-opting the event? It's like some idiot was trying to check multiple boxes, I suppose the reason they had spears instead of guns is because it would be really obvious making gun charges disappear.

White supremecy is the new buzz word for white conservatives.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I blame a YouTube video.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline mountaineer