Author Topic: Cops bust 31 members of white supremacy group Patriot Front planning riot at Idaho Pride: Found pack  (Read 2010 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Cops bust 31 members of white supremacy group Patriot Front planning riot at Idaho Pride: Found packed into U-Haul van with shields, riot gear and a smoke grenade

Thirty-one members of the white supremacist group Patriot Front were arrested near a pride event after they were found packed into the back of a U-Haul truck
    The men were  inside the truck wearing khakis, navy blue shirts and white balaclavas covering their faces when Coeur d'Alene police stopped the U-Haul
    Police recovered at least one smoke grenade and riot gear
    They also found documents that included an 'operations plan' from the truck, as well as shields and shin guards, all of which made their intentions clear
    All 31 were charged with conspiracy to riot, a misdemeanor

By Andrea Blanco For Dailymail.Com and Ap

Published: 22:09 EDT, 11 June 2022 | Updated: 23:39 EDT, 11 June 2022

More than 30 members of the white supremacist group Patriot Front were arrested near an Idaho pride event after they were found packed into the back of a U-Haul truck with riot gear.

The men were standing inside the truck wearing khakis, navy blue shirts and beige hats with white balaclavas covering their faces when Coeur d'Alene police stopped the U-Haul and began arresting them on the side of the road.

'They came to riot downtown,' Coeur d´Alene Police Chief Lee White said at a news conference.

All 31 were charged with conspiracy to riot, a misdemeanor, after police received reports from residents who spotted the 'little army' getting inside the vehicle around 1.38 p.m., local news station KREM2 reported.

Those arrested came from at least 11 states, including Washington, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Colorado, South Dakota, Illinois, Wyoming, Virginia, and Arkansas, White said. Only one was from Idaho.

The men were going through the booking process Saturday afternoon and are scheduled to be arraigned on Monday, he said.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10908025/Cops-bust-31-members-white-supremacy-group-Patriot-planned-riot-Pride-event.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Those arrested came from at least 11 states, including Washington, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Colorado, South Dakota, Illinois, Wyoming, Virginia, and Arkansas, White said. Only one was from Idaho.
There have been "pride" events throughout the country - and in their own hometowns - at which these people can protest. Do they really expect us to believe they traveled hundreds or even thousands of miles just to go to this relatively remote and small city for its event? What's so special about Coeur d'Alene?
 That's just a smidge farfetched.
All 31 were charged with conspiracy to riot, a misdemeanor
Based on what overt act? Donning the fed-approved khakis and blue shirts? Traveling? Wearing balaclavas?
This is Idaho law:
18-1701.  Criminal conspiracy defined. If two (2) or more persons combine or conspire to commit any crime or offense prescribed by the laws of the state of Idaho, and one (1) or more of such persons does any act to effect the object of the combination or conspiracy, each shall be punishable upon conviction in the same manner and to the same extent as is provided under the laws of the state of Idaho for the punishment of the crime or offenses that each combined to commit.
History:
[18-1701, added 1978, ch. 117, sec. 2, p. 268.]
A bit broad, perhaps, but whatever happened to the First Amendment?

BTW, see also the PJ Comix thread on this false flag operation: https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,472234.0.html

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
There have been "pride" events throughout the country - and in their own hometowns - at which these people can protest. Do they really expect us to believe they traveled hundreds or even thousands of miles just to go to this relatively remote and small city for its event? What's so special about Coeur d'Alene?
 That's just a smidge farfetched.Based on what overt act? Donning the fed-approved khakis and blue shirts? Traveling? Wearing balaclavas?
This is Idaho law:A bit broad, perhaps, but whatever happened to the First Amendment?

BTW, see also the PJ Comix thread on this false flag operation: https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,472234.0.html
For starters, Idaho is far enough into the deep, dark, jungles of flyover country that most 'coastals' have no clue who lives there or what it even looks like.

After all, the coastal folks and city dwellers have been well primed that the heathen masses in the country's interior are much like knuckle dragging white supremacists all ready to surge beyond their borders, with fully automatic grenade launching 50mm AR-47s and AK-15s and sweep through the placid and peaceful coastal and urban regions of the country like Gengis Kahn, come to conquer, be misogynistic, quash the rights of the alphabet people like Torquemada leading a crusade, and use their 9mm guns to blow the lungs out of all people of color.

Besides, Randy Weaver was from Idaho, and they can point to Ruby Ridge in their quest to make not just Idaho, but all of flyover America a racist hotbed of "White Supremacism", which we all know, is responsible for everything from too many onions on your cheeseburger to high gas prices.

I, for one, am happy to see the mass media deprived of an opportunity to use this as a seed crystal to grow a narrative from. If these guys aren't Feds who were setting up a false flag event to push the whole "whitemen racist" narrative and perhaps give just one more reason why the FedGov thinks it should be allowed to deprive us of our God-Given Rights, then, well, it may just be too bad that they were deprived of their opportunity to mostly peacefully protest and all that.

If they were Feds out to do a false flag op, they not only should be prosecuted, but there is likely another vehicle with more interesting stuff in it somewhere.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

The Partyman
@PartymanRandy
Another hilarious aspect: Why do they all have their sunglasses on in the back of a closed Uhaul?
Again, the question isn't if it's fake. Yes, it's fake.
The question is why they're intentionally making it so obviously fake.

https://twitter.com/jason_paladino/status/1535784279082471424

Online mountaineer

North Idaho News

NO LOCALS ARRESTED.
Not 1 of the 31 members of Patriot Front arrested with what the Coeur d'Alene describe as military type plans, spears, shields, body armour and smoke grenade are locals to North Idaho.
The names and cities they reside in of those arrested for Criminal Conspiracy in Downtown Coeur d'Alene have been released.
Unless otherwise noted they are charged with Criminal Conspiracy, $300 Bond. They will appear before a judge Monday according to Coeur d'Alene Police Chief Lee White. 

•• Dylan Carter Corio live in Cheyenne, Wyoming
•• Kieran Padraig Morris lives in Haslet, Texas.
•• Thomas Ryan Rousseau lives in Grape Vine, Texas.
•• Derek Joseph Smith lives in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
•• Dakota Ray Tabler lives in West Valley, Utah.
•• Steven Derrick Tucker lives in Lexington, Alabama.
•• Robert Benhamijn Whitted lives in Conroe, Texas.
•• Josiah Daniel Buster live in Watauga, Texas
•• Brandon Mitchel Haney lives in Kaysville, Utah.
•• James Michael Johnson lives in Sious Falls, South Dakota.
•• James Julius Johnson lives in Concrete, Washington.
•• Justin Michael Oleary lives in Des Moines, Iowa.
•• Forrest Clark Rankin lives in Wheat Ridge, Colorado.
•• Spencer Thomas Simpson lives in Ellensburg, Washington.
•• Devin Wayne Center lives in Fayette Ville, Arkansas
•• Winston Worth Durham lives in Genesee, Idaho
•• Garret Joseph Garland lives in Freeburg, Illionois
•• Nathaniel Taylor Whitfield lives in Elk Ridge, Utah.
•• Nathan David Brenner lives in Lewisville, Colorado.
•• Mishael Joshua Buster lives in Spokane, Washington.
•• Richard Jacob Jessop lives in Idaho Falls, Idaho.
•• Cameron Kathan Pruitt lives in Midway, Utah.
•• Conor James Ryan Lives in Thornton, Colorado.
•• Mitchell Frederick Wagner lives in Florissant, Missouri.
•• Colton Michael Brown lives in Rovensdale, Washington.
•• Connor Patrick Moran lives in Watauga, Texas.
•• Alexander Nicholai Sisenstein lives in Midvale, Utah.
•• Graham Jones Whitsom lives in Haslet, Texas.
•• Lawrence Alexander Norman lives in Prospect, Oregon.
•• Jared Michael Boyce, lives in Soringville, Utah
•• Wesley Evan Van Horn lives in Lexington, Alabama
https://www.facebook.com/170339567089471/posts/1172532570203494/

Yeah, I find it hard to believe the guy from Florissant - just a short jaunt via interstate highway from downtown St. Louis - couldn't find a local pride event to protest. With these guys being so far-flung, as it were, do they just have Zoom meetings? It would be difficult to get together in the official PF clubhouse, wherever it is, for the monthly gatherings.

Online Right_in_Virginia

The Partyman
@PartymanRandy

Another hilarious aspect: Why do they all have their sunglasses on in the back of a closed Uhaul?

Again, the question isn't if it's fake. Yes, it's fake.
The question is why they're intentionally making it so obviously fake.

Agree....the only thing missing were the tiki torches.

They're pushing this in our faces hoping we reach the breaking point.  Then the real crackdown can begin.

Online Right_in_Virginia

I'm guessing two things are true:  1. the FBI doesn't have any overweight agents and  2.  the FBI owns stock in khaki pants.

Offline Kamaji

Keep an eye on the charges, and how many end up being "mysteriously" dropped, or reduced to non-crime charges like disturbing the peace.

Online mountaineer

Kyle Becker
@kylenabecker
Notice how NONE of them look like fat, beer-drinking rednecks who hate masks? They're all wearing 'scary' uniforms that look like casual Fridays for Quantico Fedbois. It's unintentionally hilarious. It's like it was organized by a Fed who used to produce high school musicals.
9:32 PM · Jun 11, 2022

Dan, Purveyor of Balderdash and Chicanery
@Libertybibbledy
It's just hilarious that nobody, anywhere, talks about this group, mentions this group, has heard of this group, knows a cousin in this group, and they just show up for very well-recorded press-ready events, unidentified, unquestioned, before fading back into the mist
10:05 PM · Jun 11, 2022

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"Patriot Front" is a creation of the FBI.  I think that was made pretty clear when they did the "march" at the Lincoln Memorial.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

Now bust the hundreds or thousands who took over, burned down, and looted sections of cities such as Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis, and WashDC - not instead, but alongside those Idaho idiots.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2022, 10:24:44 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Amazing out in the sprawling state of Idaho, our FBI could so handily and easily arrest this group, while not perpetuating any crimes, while the BLM and Antifa was burning cities down right under their noses. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
"military type plans, spears, shields, body armour"

Sure these weren't 16th century medieval military reenactors?   :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

Amazing out in the sprawling state of Idaho, our FBI could so handily and easily arrest this group, while not perpetuating any crimes, while the BLM and Antifa was burning cities down right under their noses.
The FBI knew ahead of time they'd all be crammed into the UHaul truck, too. (A cop accidentally admitted they had at least one informant - see above).

Funny how truckloads of illegals don't warrant the same attention.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
The FBI knew ahead of time they'd all be crammed into the UHaul truck, too. (A cop accidentally admitted they had at least one informant - see above).

Funny how truckloads of illegals don't warrant the same attention.

I don't think there is any more doubt that the FBI has basically been weaponized as the Political Gestapo Fed Police.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
"military type plans, spears, shields, body armour"

Sure these weren't 16th century medieval military reenactors?   :silly:
Were the 'military plans' for different spear formations, phalanx, hedgehog and box?

Online mountaineer

Catturd ™
@catturd2
Breaking ... Cop arrests Fed posing as Zoolander.
😂😂😂 great observation whoever did this.

9:00 AM · Jun 13, 2022·
Is THAT an FBI bullhorn a cop took from that Patriot Front dude because gosh, golly and gee, it sure LOOKS like an FBI bullhorn

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher

Online roamer_1

FBI sure is getting sloppy with their false flag operations.....    :silly:

That's more khaki pants than I have seen in my entire life... No overalls. No jeans. No camo.
Them ain't rednecks.

Offline Kamaji

That's more khaki pants than I have seen in my entire life... No overalls. No jeans. No camo.
Them ain't rednecks.

Agreed.  If they had chosen some sort of a uniform to wear, it certainly wouldn't have been khakis and dark blue polo shirts.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Them ain't rednecks.
One year at Sturgis, the Hell's Angels were all wearing Khakis, so I can't say that, but it sure seems unusual. Not a beer belly in the bunch...Nope, not rednecks. I wonder if those carrying backpacks or with designs on their shirts were someone in a command function for the group?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2022, 06:14:27 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Correct me if I am wrong, but I notice they didn't mention any guns found ... Just primitive spears.

Sounds like a group that wanted to just protest but also have rudimentary ways to defend themselves from violent leftist they knew would attack them because they used their first amendment rights (and freedom to assemble with those they choose to assemble with). 

Also noticed that every FB rainbow (devil converted meaning of rainbow) warrior has posted the faces and names of this group with a hang them high message.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2022, 06:17:47 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online roamer_1

One year at Sturgis, the Hell's Angels were all wearing Khakis, so I can't say that, but it sure seems unusual. I wonder if those carrying backpacks or with designs on their shirts were someone in a command function for the group?

NO mountain folk? Really? In Northern Idaho?
I know the Aryans up in here. A small cadre living up in the sticks up between Libby and Eureka.
I should ought to know some of those folks by sight if not by name (and they don't wear Khakis)
Nary a one in that group. Nary a one in that group from MT, and only one it seems, from ID.

It's bullcrap.

Offline Kamaji

NO mountain folk? Really? In Northern Idaho?
I know the Aryans up in here. A small cadre living up in the sticks up between Libby and Eureka.
I should ought to know some of those folks by sight if not by name (and they don't wear Khakis)
Nary a one in that group. Nary a one in that group from MT, and only one it seems, from ID.

It's bullcrap.

It's more than just bullcrap; it's an FBI-engendered false flag operation.

Online roamer_1

It's more than just bullcrap; it's an FBI-engendered false flag operation.

Yeah. That's likely. Had to import their 'supremacists' because there ain't that many local.
Go figger.