Author Topic: Ocasio-Cortez Calls for 'A Generational Shift in the United States Congress'  (Read 329 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Ocasio-Cortez Calls for 'A Generational Shift in the United States Congress'

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) told CNN on Sunday that "a motivated, young, multi-racial, multi-class base is exactly what the Democratic Party needs in order to win in November."

The young, leftist congresswoman has endorsed New York state Senator Alessandra Biaggi (age 36), who hopes to unseat Democrat Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney (age 55).

Ocasio told "State of the Union" that one of the best things Democrats can do is offer candidates "with a proven record of being able to excite a base and turn it out." That apparently does not include Democrat dinosaurs who have been around since the Ice Age.................

https://www.cnsnews.com/index.php/article/washington/susan-jones/ocasio-cortez-calls-generational-shift-united-states-congress
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Kamaji

Offline DefiantMassRINO

AOC is an ageist hate monger.

The Donor Class wants puppets it can control; not, some independent-minded firebrand lobbing political Molotov Cocktails against their interests.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2022, 02:34:18 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
AOC is an ageist hate monger.

The Donor Class wants puppets it can control; not, some independent-minded firebrand lobbing political Molotov Cocktails against their interests.

AOC is a whack-a-do but she continues to make the headlines.  I anticipate that she's going to run in 2024.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline LMAO

AOC is a whack-a-do but she continues to make the headlines.  I anticipate that she's going to run in 2024.

She will not run in 2024 but its more likely that Biden will be challenged by an AOC/Bernie Sanders type in 2024. If that happens it’s unlikely Biden will be reelected

Many of the policies she supports are being implemented by Biden and Democrats. She’s just too stupid to realize that her belief system doesn’t work in the real world

I encourage her to speak often and loudly. Her feeble mind believes that the reason why the Democrats are having trouble is because they haven’t shut down fossil fuels enough, they haven’t ripped open the border wider, crime rates in inner cities are still too low, and the police still haven’t been sufficiently defunded
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

She will not run in 2024 but its more likely that Biden will be challenged by an AOC/Bernie Sanders type in 2024. If that happens it’s unlikely Biden will be reelected

Many of the policies she supports are being implemented by Biden and Democrats. She’s just too stupid to realize that her belief system doesn’t work in the real world

I encourage her to speak often and loudly. Her feeble mind believes that the reason why the Democrats are having trouble is because they haven’t shut down fossil fuels enough, they haven’t ripped open the border wider, crime rates in inner cities are still too low, and the police still haven’t been sufficiently defunded

:thumbsup:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
All bets are off if there's a 1994-style red wave this November.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: