Author Topic: Marc Morano on Climate Change Policy: “It’s scientific malpractice”  (Read 178 times)

rebewranger

Marc Morano on Climate Change Policy: “It’s scientific malpractice”

Sebastian Gorka and Marc Morano discuss Biden's crisis-generated, power-hungry Green New Deal
Published: June 8, 2022  |  Date of Source Audio: June 6, 2022

Clip of President Biden: And when it comes to the gas prices, we’re going through an incredible transition that is taking place that, God willing, when it’s over we’ll be stronger and the world will be stronger and less reliant on fossil fuels when this is over.

Dr. Sebastian Gorka: Is it the Great Reset? Is it the Great Transition? High gas prices? It’s wonderful! Because it means everybody’s going to drive a Tesla. You heard it there from the horse’s mouth, or is it the jackass? I’m Sebastian Gorka. This is America First One on One.

And we’re going to dive into all of this and what it means for you with a very special guest who taught me most of what I know about the climate change fraud. He is the founder of ClimateDepot.com. He’s the author of numerous works, “Green Fraud: Why the Green New Deal Is Even Worse Than You Think.” The book that educated me the most, “The Politically Incorrect Guide to Climate Change” and the latest, it’s not even out yet. They’re waiting for some crazy guy with a British accent to write the forward. It is “The Great Reset: Global Elites and the Permanent Lockdown.” Marc Morano, welcome to America First One on One.

https://thedaybreakdaily.com/marc-morano-on-climate-change-policy-its-scientific-malpractice/
« Last Edit: June 12, 2022, 04:26:38 pm by rangerrebew »