Author Topic: The Democrats: 'A Criminal Organization' Clarice Feldman  (Read 128 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Democrats: 'A Criminal Organization' Clarice Feldman
« on: June 12, 2022, 01:59:10 pm »
June 12, 2022
The Democrats: 'A Criminal Organization'
By Clarice Feldman

More than a decade ago, Michael Walsh dubbed the Democrats, “A criminal organization masquerading as a political party.” I once thought this was overstating the matter, but I no longer do. If you can’t fully accept this characterization, recent events surrounding the leak of the Supreme Court draft opinion overturning Roe v. Wade, should unshutter your eyes and let in the light. Democratic leaders are encouraging lawless, threatening behavior against Supreme Court justices, and their attorney general refuses to enforce the law against such behavior. This criminal organization has a huge public relations outfit working around the clock for it, the Major Media, which is why you may have missed this.

It’s hard to ignore the fact that the leaders of the party are openly inciting violence in an effort to force the Court to decide cases based on fear of the mob, instead of the law.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/06/the_democrats_a_criminal_organization.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: The Democrats: 'A Criminal Organization' Clarice Feldman
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2022, 02:03:10 pm »
More than a decade ago, Michael Walsh dubbed the Democrats, “A Communist criminal organization masquerading as a political party.” I once thought this was overstating the matter, but I no longer do.

I never did and am more sure of myself today than ever!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien