Author Topic: Another Conspiracy Theory Comes True (Covid Vax and Fertility)  (Read 478 times)

Online mountaineer

Another conspiracy theory comes true
mRNA Covid vaccination reduces sperm count for up to five months
Alex Berenson
43 min ago

Per this peer-reviewed paper. No word on boosters.

SOURCE: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/andr.13209

Next they’ll be telling you the shots are associated with endless waves of Covid in every industrialized country. Tinfoil hat stuff, man!

But hey, after five months you get your swimmers back.

Just in time for the next jab…
Alex Berenson
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Another Conspiracy Theory Comes True (Covid Vax and Fertility)
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2022, 09:32:42 pm »
The recovery time appears to be as low as 3 months. But this is not the infertility anti-Covid-vaxxers have claimed. They claimed longer term or permanent, and that women were the ones affected.

I’d be curious about the post-recovery sperm count over time of men who had Covid, but I doubt that is being studied.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2022, 10:01:17 pm »
The recovery time appears to be as low as 3 months. But this is not the infertility anti-Covid-vaxxers have claimed. They claimed longer term or permanent, and that women were the ones affected.

I’d be curious about the post-recovery sperm count over time of men who had Covid, but I doubt that is being studied.
From the link:

The sample size was a mere 37 men (meaning there's a possibility of statistical noise). There were four windows in which the sperm was collected (control, 2-6 weeks, 11-17 weeks and past 22 weeks), but only the 11-17 weeks (a pretty wide window) showed any appreciable decline, even though most side effects would be evident by the time of the 2-6 week window, where no decline was mentioned.

The decline itself was noticeable but modest—15%. It did not appear in either of the other two-post vaccine windows.

My suspicion is statistical noise.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2022, 11:11:30 pm »
I guess we'll see, especially with a generation of boys now vaccinated. If the birth rate is rilly rilly low in the next 10-25 years, perhaps we'll know why.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org