Author Topic: Declaration of climate emergency looming  (Read 201 times)

rebewranger

Declaration of climate emergency looming
« on: June 11, 2022, 06:10:26 pm »
Declaration of climate emergency looming
By Joe Bastardi |June 10th, 2022|Climate|70 Comments

The Biden administration’s Systematic dismantling of the American way of life is not driven by any rational response to a climate crisis. There is no climate “crisis.” There is however a crisis to our freedoms because of the complacency of our society to understand what a phony climate war this is.

On Friday, June 2, Glenn Beck revealed something I have been saying since the super Nino of 2016 set off a predictable global response in the temperature, that this has NOTHING to do with climate and weather.  The launching of immense amounts of WV into the air and the response revealed that WV is the major player, that co2 being blamed is simply to deceive the public into adopting policies that were handed to Biden by the who’s who of leftist green agendas. The whole list is here, including the signatories.

https://www.biologicaldiversity.org/programs/energy-justice/pdfs/2020-12-15-Climate-Emergency-Executive-Order.pdf

This was delivered to him before the inauguration and he is simply following their guidelines step by step, It will end with the declaration of a climate emergency and the mandating of policies that will also prove the Covid mandates were and still are ( example: fight over masks, even Fauci says it is about who has control of public policy so he is now completely out of the shadows we knew he was hiding in) a precursor for this much bigger and final nail in the coffin to fundamentally transform our way of life.

https://www.cfact.org/2022/06/10/declaration-of-climate-emergency-looming/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=declaration-of-climate-emergency-looming

rebewranger

Re: Declaration of climate emergency looming
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2022, 06:12:15 pm »
I'll bet it's right in time for the mid-terms and Biden will try to get the elections cancelled so George Soros can stay in power. :whistle:

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2022, 06:37:22 pm »
I'll bet it's right in time for the mid-terms and Biden will try to get the elections cancelled so George Soros can stay in power. :whistle:

I bet you are right.  I agree that Soros and company are in charge and unfortunately, I don't see that the RNC is working very diligently to ensure that we get a fair election.  I'm becoming more convinced that this country may not make it to see another election.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2022, 06:38:57 pm »
I bet you are right.  I agree that Soros and company are in charge and unfortunately, I don't see that the RNC is working very diligently to ensure that we get a fair election.  I'm becoming more convinced that this country may not make it to see another election.
Sure we will. It might get a little rough before that happens, and it may not be on schedule, is all.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis