Author Topic: Pa. Democrat Congresswoman Goes Full Nazi, Says GOP Must Be ‘Cleansed’  (Read 317 times)

Offline Hoodat

Pa. Democrat Congresswoman Goes Full Nazi, Says GOP Must Be ‘Cleansed’

MATT MARGOLIS — JUN 11, 2022 9:27 AM ET

Despite being an advocate of “civility,” “decency,” and “unity” in the past, Rep. Chrissy Houlahan (D-Pa.) has apparently been so radicalized by her caucus that she now says the Republican Party is “diseased” and must be “cleansed.”

“This is, in my opinion, a diseased Republican Party. And it needs to be cured and cleansed,” Houlahan said on the Daily Beast‘s The New Abnormal podcast last month. “So the stakes of having a Republican, as an example, in my seat are more than just policy differences. They are democracy, in my opinion.”

The GOP is “diseased” and must be “cleansed?” Where have you heard such rhetoric before? It bears a shocking resemblance to the rhetoric of the Nazi Party.  .  .  .

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2022/06/11/pa-democrat-congresswoman-goes-full-nazi-says-gop-must-be-cleansed-n1604746
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Killer Clouds

She just said Democrat Communist Party group think out loud. These people are mentally disturbed and need help.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
 Democrat Communist Party group think out loud, much as they did in Germany almost 100 years ago.  BLM terrorism back then had much the same purpose, as it did in Germany, force social change.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline mountaineer

Try it, witch.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org