Author Topic: Joe And Jill Biden Chew Out Press at Summit of the Americas  (Read 264 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe And Jill Biden Chew Out Press at Summit of the Americas
By Kristinn Taylor
Published June 10, 2022 at 8:45pm

Joe and Jill Biden both chewed out the press Friday evening over coverage of the Summit of the Americas being held this week in Los Angeles, according to reports by radio pool reporter Patsy Widakuswara with Voice of America. Earlier in the week, Joe Biden complained to reporters about press coverage in an off the record meeting on Air Force One on the flight to Los Angeles.

The summit was boycotted by leaders of Mexico and several other Central American nations, catching the White House off guard (again).

Widakuswara posted to Twitter, “.@POTUS seemed unhappy with news coverage of #SummitoftheAmericas. He looked at us and said “I wish they’d go back and interview all the heads of state.” Said there was “overwhelming support for what we’re trying to do by holding all the hemisphere together…@FLOTUS said @nytimes article on #SummitAmericas was “so unfair” because at the dinner “every leader came up to Joe and said, ‘what a difference you’ve made. It’s so great that you’re here. It’s so great that we’re working together.’ And that’s what all the spouses said to me.”

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/06/joe-jill-biden-chew-press-summit-americas/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: Joe And Jill Biden Chew Out Press at Summit of the Americas
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2022, 02:16:50 pm »
The NYT was unfair to ol' Joe, huh. Not bloody likely.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2022, 02:23:36 pm »

https://twitter.com/pwidakuswara/status/1535424974076268544

Brilliant!  Interview people who didn't bother to show up.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2022, 05:10:07 pm »
Dr. Jill is as much of a delusional liar as Traitor Joe.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2022, 05:22:17 pm »
Poor wittle Joe, everyone is picking on me, nobody believes me when I tell them how bitchin I am...........Beau! :crying: Corn Pop..... Ooh look butterfly.....squirrel........Oh yeah, wanna step outside ? I'll punch your lights out!!