Author Topic: Horowitz: Most open borders POTUS has worse approval among Hispanics than whites  (Read 125 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Horowitz: Most open borders POTUS has worse approval among Hispanics than whites

It was the blood-letting ritual equivalent of electoral politics. After each election, every GOP consultant for two generations lectured in hushed tones about the need to support some form of amnesty for illegal aliens in order to attract the Hispanic vote. We are suffering from an invasion to this day because of this maniacally false read of the American electorate, which induced Republicans to refrain from shutting down illegal immigration when they were in power. Well, Biden’s presidency has laid waste to this entire narrative which Republicans stupidly adhered to forever.

Following the GOP loss of the presidential election in 2012, the RNC wrote a 100-page "autopsy" report attempting to reconstruct the cause of the party's loss in that year's election cycle. Among the many pearls of wisdom was an immortal warning that "we must embrace and champion comprehensive immigration reform," which is swamp-speak for amnesty, otherwise "our Party's appeal will continue to shrink to its core constituencies only."

Dick Armey, the GOP House majority leader in the 1990s, was quoted in the autopsy as saying, "You can't call someone ugly and expect them to go to the prom with you."

Well, following that line of thinking, that open borders are the love language of Hispanic voters, Joe Biden’s Democrat Party has been telling them they are the most beautiful people of all time, begging them out to the prom. The response from Hispanic voters? Open borders can’t buy you love.

The latest Quinnipiac poll shows Biden has a dangerously negative 33% - 55% job approval rating among Americans. But that’s not the headline number we should focus on. The man who opened the doors to millions of illegal aliens from Latin America and essentially suspended ICE’s operations has garnered just 24% approval among Hispanics, lower than the 32% approval he commands among whites!.......................

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horowitz-most-open-borders-potus-has-worse-approval-among-hispanics-than-whites

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.