Author Topic: Chuck Todd of NBC asked if Rep. Don Young could come on Meet the Press  (Read 294 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The request was a few months too late. The Meet the Press Show on NBC reached out to Congressman Don Young’s press office to see if the congressman could be on the show on Friday, June 10.

“We would love to have him on the program if his schedule allows,” the request read. It may have been an intern who made the ask for the show that is the longest-running television show in history. If so, oops.

The communication director for Alaska congressional office for Alaska’s at-large seat took to Twitter to give his deadpanned answer:

“Unfortunately, @chucktodd, I don’t think Congressman Young’s schedule will allow him to be on Meet the Press with you tomorrow but I’ll circle back if that changes. Thanks for reaching out.”

https://mustreadalaska.com/chuck-todd-of-nbc-asked-if-rep-don-young-could-come-on-meet-the-press-and-gets-owned-on-twitter/
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.