Author Topic: NYC rocks: Mayor Eric Adams says crystals give city ‘special energy’  (Read 621 times)

Offline Kamaji

NYC rocks: Mayor Eric Adams says crystals give city ‘special energy’

By Alex Mitchell
June 9, 2022

Call it geode politics.

Mayor Adams said that the Big Apple is littered with unique crystals that give out a “special energy.”

The former officer — and gem-tleman — even wears multi-colored healing gems on his right wrist. Adams has gotten so into the New Age fad that local blog Hell Gate NYC has dubbed him “NYC’s first Crystals Guy mayor.”

Pricey crystals are popular among celebrities such as Adele and Spencer Pratt and even some Wall Street collectors, who swear by their “healing” properties.

Speaking to Politico in the spring, Adams said he discovered NYC’s iconic bedrock is comprised of unique gems and minerals and that “there’s a special energy that comes from here.”

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/06/09/mayor-eric-adams-says-healing-crystals-give-nyc-good-vibes/

Offline Kamaji

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Kamaji

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
This guy is a lunatic! Crystals? My sister bought into that line of crap and pays lots of money to whatever bullshit group/coven she's part of. This special healing whatever they call themselves also got her directed into psycho mumbo jumbo where they 'helped' her remember being abused by our dad when she was about 18 mo old, really trippy since at that time my dad was working two eight hour shifts plus travel time and the few hours he was awake at home my mom was with 99% of the time. Crystals are just sucker bait for people searching to belong but too afraid to join a real religion.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
In Adams' car:

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

In Adams' car:

That'll be fun in a collision.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DB

Especially if the airbag under it goes off... I think that makes it an IED...

Offline Smokin Joe

And I thought the crystals that gave the city it's special energy came in via Amsterdam...

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
And I thought the crystals that gave the city it's special energy came in via Amsterdam...

Well, it WAS New Amsterdam before it was NYC.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

:silly:

Offline Smokin Joe

The fun part of that steering wheel/airbag frag, is that while some of those bits  have a crystalline structure, not one  appears to be a well formed single crystal.

C S Lewis