Author Topic: America’s Food Supply Threatened by Suspicious Fires  (Read 130 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
America’s Food Supply Threatened by Suspicious Fires
« on: June 10, 2022, 11:49:14 am »
American Policy Center by Kat Stansell  6/9/2022

Has war been declared on America BY our Government?

When the main stream “fact chuckers” (those who toss facts in favor of lies) scream “conspiracy theory”, we know we’re onto something big. And they are, yet again, giving us tin foil hats on our reporting of these fires.

On March 24 at the G7 Summit, the Junta propped Biden up enough to announce that there would be worldwide food shortages and they would be “real”. Within weeks, America’s food industry began to experience a string of destructive fires and explosions. Just as we began to notice and take count, the farcical fact checkers (Snopes and the like) began to howl that we were espousing another “conspiracy theory”. As soon as they do that, I am always comforted. We are on the right track, and these fires are far from accidental.

Twenty-five have occurred nationwide since July, 2021. There have been explosions, raging fires set in the middle of the night, and even two plane crashes into buildings, kamakaze style.

Coincidence? I think not.

Here is the list, by date. I sourced this from an excellent article by Michelle Edwards of uncoverdc.com,

Since Michelle wrote, two MORE fires have occurred, in a Perdue plant in Chesapeake, VA, and at a chicken farm in Jones County MS, which was destroyed. The list even includes two food pantries where supplies were gathered to feed the poor. Please don’t be mistaken that this Marxist government cares about the “little guy”.

There have been several destructive fires at food and fertilizer businesses in other countries as well. Here, though, I’ll stick to our country and the attack on us.

More: https://americanpolicy.org/2022/06/08/americas-food-supply-threatened-by-suspicious-fires/?mc_cid=4562abcda1&mc_eid=caea1b183c