Author Topic: FBI suddenly arrests GOP candidate challenging Michigan Dem governor over alleged role in Jan. 6  (Read 697 times)

Online libertybele

FBI suddenly arrests GOP candidate challenging Michigan Dem governor over alleged role in Jan. 6

Ryan Kelley, a leading Republican candidate for governor of Michigan, was arrested on Thursday in connection with his alleged role in the Jan. 6, 2021, riots at the United States Capitol.

The arrest came on the same day the House committee investigating Jan. 6 is planning to hold its first televised hearing.

Kelley was taken into federal custody and charged with four misdemeanor crimes: trespassing, disorderly conduct, committing an act of violence against a person or property on restricted grounds, and depredation of federal property.

The FBI also raided Kelley's home in Allendale Township.

As the Associated Press noted, it is not clear why the FBI waited 18 months after Jan. 6 to arrest Kelley. After all, he has long acknowledged that he was at the Capitol that day, but he has denied ever entering the building.

Documents compiled by federal investigators, indeed, confirm Kelley's presence at the Capitol on Jan. 6. None of the photos included in the documents show him inside the Capitol building. However, photos confirm that Kelley was in a crowd that climbed stairs outside the Capitol. Many of those in the crowd around him eventually entered the building.............

https://www.theblaze.com/news/fbi-arrests-ryan-kelley-jan-6
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
If a Republican were president, and the candidate were a Democrat, all the press would be talking about would be the politicization of the FBI.
Let it burn.

Online libertybele

If a Republican were president, and the candidate were a Democrat, all the press would be talking about would be the politicization of the FBI.

Yet another warning shot for those running against a DEM.  The leftists, DEMS and RINO's are completely out of control!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I hope he wins anyway!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

I hope he wins anyway!

So do I.  In fact, I hope that this arrest increases the margin by which he wins.