Author Topic: Report: Hunter Biden’s Attorney Assured Him NYT Would Not Link Joe Biden to Family Corruption  (Read 279 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Hunter Biden’s Attorney Assured Him NYT Would Not Link Joe Biden to Family Corruption

Wendell Husebø 9 Jun 2022

Hunter Biden’s attorney, George Mesires, reassured him in 2018 that the New York Times would not link Joe Biden to the family business with a Chinese energy company, according to a report citing alleged deleted data from Hunter’s infamous laptop.

Before the New York Times published an article in December of 2018 titled, “A Chinese Tycoon Sought Power and Influence. Washington Responded,” Hunter was notified by his attorney that Joe Biden would remain unnamed in the story about income the family received from CEFC China Energy, the now-defunct energy company linked to the Chinese Communist Party.

“No reference to Joe Biden specifically relative to CEFC’s efforts,” Mesires informed Joe Biden’s son.

Mesires had been notified of the Times‘ story by Hunter Biden’s ex-wife, Kathleen Buhle, who was contacted by Times‘ writer David Barboza, according to the Washington Examiner.

“I wonder if I can call you about a story I am writing about a Chinese company you may have heard about. I don’t know that you know for sure. But someone suggested I ask you,” Barboza wrote to Hunter’s wife.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2022/06/09/report-hunter-bidens-attorney-assured-him-nyt-would-not-link-joe-biden-family-corruption/
« Last Edit: June 09, 2022, 06:03:13 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34