Author Topic: Biden predicts ‘mini revolution’ in November if SCOTUS overturns Roe v. Wade  (Read 443 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Biden predicts ‘mini revolution’ in November if SCOTUS overturns Roe v. Wade
The Hill, Jun 9, 2022

President Biden in an interview broadcast late Wednesday predicted a “mini revolution” in November’s midterm elections if the Supreme Court overturns the landmark 1973 decision in Roe v. Wade, which enshrined abortion access as a constitutional right.

During the interview on “Jimmy Kimmel Live!,” Biden said overturning the court precedent would be “ridiculous” and would motivate turnout in November’s elections.

“I don’t think the country will stand for it,” Biden said. “If in fact the decision comes down the way it does, and these states impose the limitations they’re talking about, it’s going to cause a mini revolution and they’re going to vote these folks out of office.”

More:  https://thehill.com/news/administration/3516904-biden-predicts-mini-revolution-in-november-if-scotus-overturns-roe-v-wade/

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Bring it on, Joe.

Because it won't be what he expects it will be.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nolte: Hours After Kavanaugh Threat, Biden Predicts ‘Mini Revolution’ If Roe Overturned

Biden’s eliminationist rhetoric about mini-revolutions came just hours after police arrested a man with a gun and burglar tools in Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s neighborhood.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/06/09/nolte-hours-after-kavanaugh-threat-biden-predicts-mini-revolution-if-roe-overturned/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

So Biden is hyping violence.

Online andy58-in-nh

@Kamaji

I believe the word you were looking for is "encouraging".
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Kamaji

@Kamaji

Yes, thank you!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
@Kamaji

Mayhap even attempting to incite.

Offline Kamaji

Mayhap even attempting to incite.

Even better.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Biden predicts ‘mini revolution’ in November if SCOTUS overturns Roe v. Wade
The Hill, Jun 9, 2022

President Biden in an interview broadcast late Wednesday predicted a “mini revolution” in November’s midterm elections if the Supreme Court overturns the landmark 1973 decision in Roe v. Wade, which enshrined abortion access as a constitutional right.

During the interview on “Jimmy Kimmel Live!,” Biden said overturning the court precedent would be “ridiculous” and would motivate turnout in November’s elections.

“I don’t think the country will stand for it,” Biden said. “If in fact the decision comes down the way it does, and these states impose the limitations they’re talking about, it’s going to cause a mini revolution and they’re going to vote these folks out of office.”

More:  https://thehill.com/news/administration/3516904-biden-predicts-mini-revolution-in-november-if-scotus-overturns-roe-v-wade/

Oh .... so once again 'mob rule' will override law or determine how SCOTUS will rule??  Let's Go Brandon!! FJB
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Oh .... so once again 'mob rule' will override law or determine how SCOTUS will rule??  Let's Go Brandon!! FJB
Odd how democrats never talk about if the SC rules against R v W it doesn’t end abortion it just throws it to the states where it belongs and no media stooge points it out either. Lying democrat crats inciting violence intentionally.

Nancy needs to haul him before the committee, doesn't she?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Odd how democrats never talk about if the SC rules against R v W it doesn’t end abortion it just throws it to the states where it belongs and no media stooge points it out either. Lying democrat crats inciting violence intentionally.
Not odd.  They do not believe in the rule of law or a pesky Constitution.

It is why Biden with impunity can issue laws, fines and spend money never approved by Congress.  The libs have ruled in years past by bypassing Congress by using the SC to enact law like Roe Vs Wade.

Online roamer_1

Which inevitably translates into more liberal idiots burning down liberal sh*thole cities... Where their precious need to kill babies will not be effected in the least.

Offline Kamaji

Nancy needs to haul him before the committee, doesn't she?

If that committee had an ounce of credibility or honor, she would.