Author Topic: Why I Refuse to Testify Before the Illegitimate January 6 Committee By Andy Biggs  (Read 105 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why I Refuse to Testify Before the Illegitimate January 6 Committee
You know things aren’t right when even people who attempt to cooperate are attacked, and when documents given to the committee are leaked, and in some instances doctored,
by the committee.
By Andy Biggs
June 8, 2022

Some people have asked me why I refuse to testify before the illegitimate January 6 committee. They say, “Ooooh, you must have something to hide or else you would testify.” I say that type of thinking is not only naïve in this age of political warfare, but it is also dangerously un-American.

Every institution of this nation has been weaponized by the Left for the purpose of arrogating power to themselves and destroying their political enemies. They want to ruin everyone they believe is standing in their way of turning America into the leftist paradise of which they dream.

Have we forgotten how the Federal Bureau of Investigation was used to spy on President Trump during his campaign for president in 2016? Testimony at the Michael Sussman trial confirmed that Democrat Hillary Clinton, Trump’s opponent, instigated the Russia collusion hoax.

The media went along with it. The media supported it. And, the media used the fake Russia story to try and derail Trump’s candidacy and then his presidency.

After Trump was elected, Clinton constantly referred to him as illegitimate and the pawn of Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Even after the Mueller Report debunked that mad theory, some members of the January 6 committee still believe and propagate the hoax.

Yes, the media and the federal government have been weaponized.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2022/06/08/why-i-refuse-to-testify-before-the-illegitimate-january-6-committee/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34