Author Topic: BREAKING REPORT: National Guard Preparing for Deployment in wake of Expected Supreme Court Ruling on  (Read 530 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online cato potatoe

What are they going to do, besides protect the rioters?

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
What are they going to do, besides protect the rioters?

Yep, and help faciliate the danger to the SCOTUS justices. J6 proved fed related LEO complicity to facilitate the desires of the left.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Polly Ticks

That ruling has been "expected" for the last month.  I wish they'd go ahead and release it already.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
That ruling has been "expected" for the last month.  I wish they'd go ahead and release it already.

Don't forget that Roberts is compromised and basically is a tool of the left.  They'll time it in a manner that helps the left wing best politically
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Who had National Guard deployed in Blue cities in June?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.