Author Topic: Here’s the economic data Biden doesn’t want you to see  (Read 137 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Here’s the economic data Biden doesn’t want you to see
« on: June 09, 2022, 01:43:50 pm »
June 09, 2022 06:00 AM
By
Brad Polumbo

As John Adams famously said, “Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.” So, try as the Biden administration might, it can’t change the reality that the economy is facing serious challenges under this president.

In this administration’s telling, though, everything is fine and wonderful!

“My plans have produced the strongest, fastest, most widespread economic recovery America has ever experienced — with record jobs, record small businesses, and wages rising,” President Joe Biden claimed in recent remarks. Similar attempts at putting a positive spin on the economy have proliferated across the president’s social media feeds.

excerpt:

Now, the truth about the economy is not all bad. But it’s wildly different than the dishonest, rosy spin the Biden administration is pushing on the public.

Yes, the unemployment rate is quite low, at 3.6%. That’s a strong data point in Biden’s favor.

However, the labor force participation rate still hasn’t recovered to its pre-pandemic levels because a significant number of people aren’t looking for work (and thus not counted in the unemployment rate). Many workers remain on the sidelines, perhaps because of dysfunctional COVID-era welfare programs, childcare issues, or a number of other reasons.

And that’s just the start.

The economy is shrinking , not growing.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/restoring-america/patriotism-unity/heres-the-economic-data-biden-doesnt-want-you-to-see
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Here’s the economic data Biden doesn’t want you to see
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2022, 06:50:52 pm »
So, if the workforce went from 130 million to 50 million, and we had a 3 % unemployment rate, all would be great!  Right?

Obama successfully was dismantling this nation brick by brick.  Trump comes in and breathes life into this nation.  Unfortunately for him, the pandemic came along, something I believe 100% was choreographed intentionally, and it took him out(as intended). 

Now, the Biden Idiocracy has taken up where Obama left off, only on steroids, and is clearly intent on the total destruction of this nation.  And this nation of sheep stand and march gladly to the slaughter, all the while this moron claims all is well in the nation.  In fact, it is great.

The UGLY TRUTH is that we have gone from $1.70 per gallon of gas on election day, to $4.40 a gallon as of my journey yesterday down the road, and spending increases of 60% of many of the items my wife and I enjoy.  And yet, our lying maggot government claims an inflation rate of 8.3%.  But things are great.

I work in the solar industry, and I have never seen so many people terrified of the coming future.  NEVER!!!  I have never owned a weapon, and I now have two, solely for what I perceive could be future events where I will have to defend what little I have from marauding bands of thugs that will steal everything not nailed down while they kill everyone in their path.  The Dems have been pushing for this total anarchy for some time.  It may well come about.

Having six months of food, enough weapons and ammo to protect it and yourself is the minimum from my view.  I know people that have entire bedrooms floor to ceiling with food and ammo supplies.  Enough to last five years, and they want more.  Prior to the recent year or two, I never personally known people with this mindset.  Now, I have met dozens that feel something catastrophic is coming to America.

I heard on a show last night that 90% of the USA would starve to death in one year if the sh*t hits the fan.  90%!!!

Does that sound like everything is just great in America?  I think not.

And I know so many holding their breath that the Republicans will win in November.  But what if the elections really are fixed, and the Dems change the ones and zeroes to fix another election, and yes, I believe 100% that 2020 was fixed for more than just the election of POTUS.  If it ends with the Dems fixing another election, who will force any change?  No one.

I have never been more pessimistic.

Back about ten years ago, I saw the movie The Road, and I thought then it was the darkest movie I had ever watched, and very unrealistic.  Now, I can see The Road becoming reality.  Easily see it.  I say nothing is good in America right now with this crowd in Washington running the show, and that includes both sides of the aisle.  Almost every one of them is corrupt to the core.  The number of good elected officials there you can count on your hands.

The American people know something dastardly is in the works.  They feel it, sense it in their bones.  The sooner Biden and Company are sent packing, the better.

Online rustynail

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2022, 06:56:17 pm »
 'the movie The Road'  The family the kid went with at the end.  Good people or cannibals?

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2022, 06:57:10 pm »
'the movie The Road'  The family the kid went with at the end.  Good people or cannibals?

I was wondering about that as well.