Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren Caught In Bush Outside Kavanaugh's House Wielding Tomahawk  (Read 310 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Elizabeth Warren Caught In Bush Outside Kavanaugh's House Wielding Tomahawk

CHEVY CHASE, MD—Police arrested a tomahawk-wielding Cherokee Indian hiding in the bushes outside Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh's home this week. After hours of questioning, authorities discovered the would-be assassin was none other than Senator Elizabeth Warren.

"Me big angry at Kavanaugh for taking away right to choose," said Warren. "Paleface always break treaty to not overturn Roe v. Wade. Never keep word! I come here to take scalp so Roe stay." Warren then let out an ancient war cry passed down from her ancestors.

Experts believe Senator Warren may have been radicalized by her own rhetoric in recent months, as well as the rhetoric commonly found on every mainstream news channel, NPR, Twitter, The View, and all of Chuck Schumer's political speeches.

"By the Great Spirit, I will defeat Justice Kavanaugh in tomahawk battle and save women's right to kill baby for convenience!" said Warren as authorities took her away in handcuffs.

At publishing time, police also found Hillary Clinton in the bushes outside Kavanaugh's home attempting to call in a drone strike. ...........

https://babylonbee.com/news/elizabeth-warren-caught-in-bush-outside-kavanaughs-house-wielding-tomahawk
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Ugliest injun i ever saw, why isn't she wearing a bag over her head?  Too much fire water, go on warpath.
 :shrug:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Killer Clouds

Ugliest injun i ever saw, why isn't she wearing a bag over her head?  Too much fire water, go on warpath.
 :shrug:
She's a transinjun.