Author Topic: Warnock Taunts Walker: He’s Better at Football; I’m Better at Being Senator  (Read 286 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Warnock Taunts Walker: He’s Better at Football; I’m Better at Being Senator

Ashley Oliver 8 Jun 2022

Sen. Raphael Warnock (D-GA) released a campaign ad Wednesday in which he portrayed himself as athletically inferior to his opponent, football legend Herschel Walker, but more equipped to serve as senator.

Warnock’s ad will appear on television and features the Georgia Democrat running on a track as he says, “If the race between me and my opponent were out here, I can understand why you might choose him.”

Warnock, who is facing a Senate challenge from Walker, a former University of Georgia football star and Heisman Trophy winner, then appears on a football field in the ad and says, “If it were here, of course!”

Watch:

https://twitter.com/ReverendWarnock/status/1534523709301608448

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/06/08/warnock-taunts-walker-hes-better-football-im-better-being-senator/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I like the ad.  Well done.    The dude is a dud though.

Hershel should counter with a Terry Tate Office Linebacker type ad.   Hershel Walker: Senate Halfback!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Let's wait and see how these two guys match up in a debate.
My prediction is Walker won't do all that well...