Author Topic: Robert De Niro Says He Sleeps Better Knowing Biden in White House: He Is ‘Doing a Very Good Job’  (Read 311 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Robert De Niro Says He Sleeps Better Knowing Biden in White House: He Is ‘Doing a Very Good Job’

David Ng 8 Jun 2022

Despite out-of-control inflation, record gas prices, baby formula shortages, record illegal immigration at the southern border, and a newly emboldened Russia and China, Hollywood star Robert De Niro has nothing but praise for President Joe Biden (D), saying he sleeps better at night knowing Biden is in charge.

Robert De Niro spoke about President Biden during an appearance Tuesday on CBS’ The Late Show with Stephen Colbert.

During their conversation, Colbert asked De Niro if he sleeps better knowing that Joe Biden is occupying the White House.

“Yes,” De Niro replied, provoking enthusiastic applause from the audience. “He got us into calm waters, that was always the idea. He’s doing a very good job. It’s a tough one. I couldn’t imagine — I can imagine how difficult it is. I have decisions in my own personal life — I imagine what he goes through is 100 times that.”

The actor then seemed to obliquely acknowledge Biden’s many failures and widespread unpopularity. “He’s doing the best he can. And we gotta get through a bad period. Period.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/06/08/robert-de-niro-says-he-sleeps-better-knowing-biden-in-white-house-he-is-doing-a-very-good-job/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34