Author Topic: CNN media analyst on Kimmel interview: Biden needs 'exposure' that isn't too 'challenging for him'  (Read 333 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
June 8, 2022 11:30am EDT
CNN media analyst on Kimmel interview: Biden needs 'exposure' that isn't too 'challenging for him'
President Biden will join Jimmy Kimmel on Wednesday for his first major interview in over 100 days

By Hanna Panreck | Fox News

During a Wednesday discussion about President Biden's upcoming interview with late night host Jimmy Kimmel, CNN media analyst Bill Carter said that the president could use some "exposure that may not be too, you know, challenging for him."

"New Day" host Brianna Keilar asked Carter what he thought the president was "hoping to achieve" in appearing on a late night show while suffering from low approval ratings. The president is set to join Jimmy Kimmel on Wednesday for his first major interview in over 100 days.

"Clearly this is an appearance meant to, you know, give him a forum where he can be relaxed and maybe have some laughs and joke around, and you know it will be a positive thing for him," Carter said.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-media-analyst-kimmel-interview-biden-needs-exposure-isnt-challenging
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

Is that a defense of Biden or criticism of Biden??
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Oh boy, a resident that can laugh and joke around, nice huh, too bad that what we need is a President for that can do his job as defined by the constitution. Enough of the scary clown show.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So he appears with a host most famous for having busty women jumping on a trampoline at the end of every Man Show.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: