Author Topic: Because the AR-15 Can Deter a Mob  (Read 102 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Because the AR-15 Can Deter a Mob
« on: June 08, 2022, 03:28:02 pm »
Because the AR-15 Can Deter a Mob
Americans deserve the chance to protect themselves from rampaging mobs and (God forbid) the government itself if tyranny arises.
By Adam Mill
June 7, 2022

I felt my stomach drop. My barber had just reported to me the news that a Kansas City Police officer had shot and killed a pregnant black woman who was unarmed and in handcuffs, following a routine traffic stop. “That’s murder,” I whispered in my shocked response. Immediately, my mind flashed back to scenes from Kenosha, Wisconsin—during which terrified residents put up signs supporting Black Lives Matter to plead for safety from the mob of arsonists. Would Kansas City soon descend into a similar chaos?

As I listened to the barber’s account, I also caught the 5:00 news on television. Could there have been two different police shootings? No, the case was just so badly distorted through misinformation that it was hard to recognize.

To begin with, it turned out that before the shooting, Loenna Hale came to the attention of police as a passenger riding in a recently carjacked vehicle. It was not a routine traffic stop as the rumor suggested. Police produced a video still of Hale holding a pistol. She was not unarmed as the rumor maintained. Law enforcement claimed she turned to take aim at police before they fired at her. She was not in handcuffs when they fired as the rumor held. She survived the incident (in contradiction of the rumor) and was later released on bail.

Oh, and it turns out she wasn’t pregnant.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2022/06/07/because-the-ar-15-can-deter-a-mob/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34