Author Topic: If Biden Intended To Destroy America, What Would He Be Doing Differently?.. I & I Editorial Board  (Read 174 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
If Biden Intended To Destroy America, What Would He Be Doing Differently?
I & I Editorial Board
June 8, 2022
4 comments

‘Deliberate and intentional. Two words you can expect Republicans to utter a lot more as they make the case that what ails America now isn’t an accident. It’s Joe Biden’s design.”

That’s how Just the News’ John Solomon characterizes the shift in tone among Republicans in the runup to the midterm elections this fall. The leftist media is sure to attack this sort of language as crazy and dangerous QAnon conspiracy talk.

But ask yourself, what would Biden be doing differently if his goal was to purposely send the country into a tailspin?

He set off a 40-decade-high inflation spiral with his $2 trillion “rescue” plan. He exacerbated supply-chain problems by paying people not to work. He threw open the borders to millions of illegal immigrants. He needlessly kept COVID mandates and restrictions in place. He worsened shortages of baby formula and spiking gasoline prices. He encouraged foreign adversaries with his disastrous Afghanistan retreat.

In every instance, Biden has said he and his top officials were “caught off guard.” In other words, his is pleading incompetence. The public has picked up on this, which is why most Americans now believe that “incompetent” is the word that best describes this president.

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2022/06/08/if-biden-intended-to-destroy-america-what-would-he-be-doing-differently/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Exactly what he has been doing ever since he was a congresscritter.

Do I win anything?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
If it looks like sh*t, smells like sh*t, taste like sh*t, it must be sh*t!

If it looks like Biden is destroying the country, bottomline, he is destroying the country.

He and the entire Biden Idiocracy should be indicted, convicted and dispatched for treason.  Benedict Arnold was a patriot by comparison!!!

:yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa:

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
ol' white joe biden is merely a picture hangin' on the wall in the room where those convene who actually ARE forming the plans to destroy America...