Author Topic: Oh, So This Is How Hunter Biden Used $75K From Joe Biden  (Read 432 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Oh, So This Is How Hunter Biden Used $75K From Joe Biden
« on: July 07, 2022, 02:18:03 pm »
Oh, So This Is How Hunter Biden Used $75K From Joe Biden
Spencer Brown

Posted: Jul 07, 2022 10:00 AM

Just when you think the sad reality of the Hunter Biden saga can't get any more absurd, new video has emerged that seems to show President Joe Biden's son using what appears to be a crack pipe and then cracking open a can of White Claw hard seltzer while sitting naked in a "float tank" during a supposed "detox" allegedly paid for by Joe Biden.

The video, obtained and released by The Sun, reportedly shows Hunter Biden at "a health spa in Newburyport, Massachusetts, in January 2019" before Joe Biden was elected President of the United States.

Evidently, The Sun received the video from the Marco Polo organization that's been investigating the contents of Hunter Biden's "laptop from hell" that contained backups of Hunter's iPhone, within which videos like the one released Wednesday by The Sun were found.

Their report explains more on the situation:

Hunter shot the footage after travelling to the North Shore area near Boston in an attempt to get sober, with his dad wiring him tens of thousands of dollars for treatment and telling him: “Stick with it.”

He was being guided by the now disgraced celebrity psychiatrist Keith Ablow, 60, as he tried to break free from his addiction to crack cocaine.

But text messages and other evidence shows that rather than face up to his demons, Hunter continued to get high.

The materials were found on a bombshell iPhone backup on Hunter’s infamous “laptop from hell” which the New York Post first began reporting on three weeks before the 2020 presidential election.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spencerbrown/2022/07/07/new-video-emerges-of-hunter-biden-doing-drugs-and-drinking-white-claw-during-detox-n2609854
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Oh, So This Is How Hunter Biden Used $75K From Joe Biden
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2022, 04:21:44 pm »
Hunter Biden Filmed Himself Doing Drugs While Detoxing at Wellness Center

Wendell Husebø 7 Jul 2022

Video has emerged of Hunter Biden in January of 2019 filming himself doing drugs, drinking alcohol, and touching himself while detoxing at Blue Water Wellness in Newburyport, Massachusetts.

Video from Hunter’s “laptop from hell” shows the “president’s exhibitionist son” bathing in a “trippy green light as he floats naked on his back and plays with himself,” the Daily Mail reported. The video shows Hunter leaving the tub to obtain a hard seltzer and “what appears to be a crack pipe before taking several hits and staring wild-eyed into the camera as ambient music plays softly in the background.”

Hunter entered the rehab center a month after he asked President Joe Biden for a loan to pay for rehabilitation. Despite making millions from corrupt business schemes, Hunter claimed in December of 2018 that he had no money with which to pay for rehab because of alimony payments.

“Hey dad I’ve been trying to resolve some immediate financial issues – alimony tuitions and my bill for this program but the cash I am counting on will not arrive until the end of the week,” Hunter texted. “Is it possible to make me another short term loan in the same amount and I will send it back no later than 10 days.”

“I’m really embarrassed to ask and I know it’s unfair of me to put you in that position right now,” Hunter continued.

Joe Biden, who has claimed his son Hunter is the smartest person he knows, told Hunter he would fund the detox and any needed alimony payments.

“Hunt tell me what you need. No problem,” Joe Biden responded. “Ok how do you want to do this I can pay tuition directly and their housing and give you the rest.”

“75 being wired today. Love,” Joe Biden confirmed the money transfer on December 6.

Joe Biden’s payment to Hunter comes after Hunter reportedly suggested in December of 2018 that President Joe Biden is politically influenced by “anything that I want.”

“He’ll talk about anything that I want him to, that he believes in,” Hunter said about his father’s political “platform” in a 77-minute recording the Washington Examiner obtained from Hunter’s “laptop from hell.”

“If I say it’s important to me, then he will work a way in which to make it a part of his platform. My dad respects me more than he respects anyone in the world, and I know that to be certain, so it’s not going to be about whether it affects his politics,” audio of Hunter revealed.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/07/07/hunter-biden-filmed-himself-doing-drugs-while-detoxing-wellness-center/
« Last Edit: July 07, 2022, 04:28:34 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2022, 04:28:15 pm »
SMOKING SON Hunter Biden filmed himself taking ‘drugs’ & drinking White Claw during detox after his dad Joe gave him $75k handout

https://www.the-sun.com/news/5684462/hunter-biden-video-drugs-detox-joe-handout/
Support the USO

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2022, 11:07:55 pm »
"Hunter Biden CAUGHT on camera at White House reception as Biden Administration installs him as front-row greeter"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1545132692039163904

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2022, 11:17:27 pm »
Isn’t that a basis for prosecuting him for illegal drug use?