Author Topic: 'Outnumbered' sounds off on Biden’s D-Day snub: 'They can't be that incompetent'  (Read 229 times)

rebewranger

'Outnumbered' sounds off on Biden’s D-Day snub: 'They can't be that incompetent'
Opinion by Joshua Nelson - Yesterday 2:52 PM

"Outnumbered" guest Morgan Ortagus said on Tuesday that President Biden waiting until nighttime to acknowledge D-Day was "disappointing."

"I think incompetence doesn't necessarily answer the question. When you say was it incompetence or was it purposeful? I just look and think they can't be that incompetent. So was it purposeful? Did they just want to talk about climate change or did they not want Americans to think about the military because of their epic failures in Afghanistan and the Russian war in Ukraine?" the former State Department spokesperson argued.

On Monday, the Biden administration waited until 8:45 PM to mention anything about the historic 78th anniversary of D-Day, which occurred on June 6, 1944, and cost the lives of 4,414 allied soldiers. The acknowledgment came hours after Fox News and other outlets asked the White House about the lack of commemoration.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/outnumbered-sounds-off-on-biden-s-d-day-snub-they-can-t-be-that-incompetent/ar-AAYc2Bt?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=b17f60101f264f4b8f083906608e14cd

rebewranger

I agree!  It was an intentional snub. 9999hair out0000

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
D-Day is not part of "the history" that the biden politburo wishes to recognize or promote.

How many nonwhite soldiers landed on Omaha and Utah beaches?