Author Topic: ‘We’ll bring a noose’: Joy Reid spews delusional rant about GOP’s quest to make Americans feel unsaf  (Read 398 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘We’ll bring a noose’: Joy Reid spews delusional rant about GOP’s quest to make Americans feel unsafe
June 7, 2022 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

Joy Reid took up her favorite topic of hating on Republicans again on Monday, claiming that those on the right are actively creating an atmosphere of animosity so intense that no American will feel safe.

“[If Republicans] had anything to do with it, there would be no place in this country where any of us should feel safe. That’s our punishment,” she declared ostensibly attempting to paint all conservatives as bullies.

She began with a vitriolic appetizer, accusing Republicans of fearing and shunning a more progressive society, ironically proclaiming that their “anger” has “corroded into something more like hate.”

The MSNBC host accused the GOP of “openly flaunting the idea that because they’re not happy in and don’t feel affirmed by a more socially liberal, modern, multicultural and more secular America,” then “no safe spaces” should exist.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/06/07/well-bring-a-noose-joy-reid-spews-delusional-rant-about-gops-quest-to-make-americans-feel-unsafe-1247407/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Tell me again which is the party of Antifa, BLM and eliminating the Police? Which is the party of releasing violent criminals without bail or convicted felons from prison? Which is the party that threw the border wide open to allow violent gang members free access along with low level criminals and  terrorists? And which is the party that refuses to harden school and arm teachers and other staff to protect children? And which is the party working hard to violate American Constitutional rights? I'll give Joy a big hint, it's not the GOP and the only one's that think it is are other ignorant democrat robots like her.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Never bring a noose to a gunfight.

As I recall, everything was peachy till the woke left racheted thing up with their fake covid crap and their commie revolution street theater, among others.
The Republic is lost.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Ms. Reid should check her privilege. Threatening to "bring a noose" would get any non-black commentator banned from media for life.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

What a hateful wench.

How could her folks ever think of naming her Joy?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington