Author Topic: CDC Data: 204.5 Times More Babies Killed by Abortion Than by Firearms Among Kids Ages 1-19  (Read 204 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
CDC Data: 204.5 Times More Babies Killed by Abortion Than by Firearms Among Kids Ages 1-19

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), 204.5 times more babies were killed by abortion than the number of deaths by firearms of children ages 1 to 19 years old in 2019.

In 2019, there were 629,898 abortion deaths (reported) and 3,080 firearm deaths – a ratio of 204.5 to 1. (This does not include abortion data from California, Maryland, and New Hampshire, which are not reported to the CDC; firearm deaths in those states for people ages 1-19 were also excluded for comparison.)

These numbers (from 47 states and the District of Columbia) were collected from the CDC’s WONDER and WISQARS online databases, which contain the CDC information on deaths in the U.S. and a variety of data for epidemiological research. The abortion numbers were collected from the CDC’s Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report, Abortion Surveillance for 2019.

In 2019, there were 10,546 total deaths (all causes) for those aged 1 to 19 from states that reported their abortion numbers to the CDC. Given the 629,898 reported abortions, this means there were 59.7 times more abortion deaths than total deaths for children ages 1 to 19 in 2019...............

https://www.cnsnews.com/index.php/article/national/lucy-collins/cdc-data-2045-times-more-babies-killed-abortion-firearms-among-kids
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.