Author Topic: Biden White House Deflects: ‘The Economy Is in a Better Place than it Has Been Historically’  (Read 391 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden White House Deflects: ‘The Economy Is in a Better Place than it Has Been Historically’

Hannah Bleau 8 Jun 2022

The Biden White House is attempting to deflect from the dire state of affairs — rampant inflation and ever-rising gas prices — as White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre on Tuesday claimed that the administration understands but asserted that the economy is “in a better place than it has been historically.”

“We understand that people are feeling — feeling this. They are feeling the increase of prices, which — with food, in particular, right now, and gas.  That is — that is something that we understand,” Jean-Pierre said during Tuesday’s press conference.

“What we’re trying to say, what I’m trying to say to you is that the economy is in a better place than it has been historically,” she continued, contending that the U.S. is “in a good position to take on inflation.”

“We are in a good position to really start really working on lowering prices,” she continued:

We leave that piece to the Federal Reserve.  They have the monetary policies to deal with the best — to have the best tools to make sure that we bring down inflation.  That’s the — that’s the pain that the American family is feeling. And so, that’s what we’re saying.

“What we’re saying is that we were in a different place a year ago, and now we are in a much better place economically,” she added. “But there’s still work to do, and we understand that”:

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1534274629623336960

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/06/08/biden-white-house-deflects-the-economy-is-in-a-better-place-than-it-has-been-historically/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

" Is in a Better Place "......isn't that what is said about the dead?

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
" Is in a Better Place "......isn't that what is said about the dead?

Amen.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

Folks, we’re gonna all have to hunker down and suffer through these people. There’s nothing in the short term that can be done while these people are in power.

However, the process of getting rid of all of these people is beginning. We saw that last year, and this woke San Francisco DA who got his ass voted out, woke school board members getting their asses voted out, and we will see lots of Democrats get their asses voted out this year. These are all positive signs that the American public does not believe that the biggest problem facing this country is not the idiots who rioted at the capital on January 6 but crime, the border, and inflation

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

Offline LMAO

Are YFKM?

And they do it with a complete straight face
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The best part of Biden ran down the crack of his momma's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

I think what’s going on is that the White House is trying to avoid the Jimmy Carter part 2 label and are attempting to not sound all gloom and doom.

The problem with that is they sound more and more disconnected from the reality that Americans are facing
« Last Edit: June 08, 2022, 10:12:31 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Better place historically?  Maybe if your only reference point is 1932.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
...the economy is “in a better place than it has been historically.”

I once again apologize for bein' dumb, but...
Tryin' to parse that out.
What is it supposed to actually MEAN?

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Better place historically?  Maybe if your only reference point is 1932.

That's the thought that made me laugh out loud at that pathetic spin.
The Republic is lost.