Author Topic: Judicial Watch Uncovers Dozens of Records of Illegal Molecular Research Reported to NIH  (Read 269 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Judicial Watch Uncovers Dozens of Records of Illegal Molecular Research Reported to NIH

Judicial Watch announced today that it received 2369 pages of records from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) revealing over two dozen cases where research involving recombinant or synthetic nucleic acid (r/sNA) molecules was conducted in America without proper approval and in violation of NIH guidelines.

Recombinant or synthetic nucleic acid (r/sNA) molecules are constructed outside of living cells. The molecules are made by joining DNA or RNA segments (natural or synthetic) to DNA or RNA molecules that can replicate within a living cell. They may also result from replication of previously constructed recombinant molecules...

-- excerpt, rest at link above --
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Rope, Tree, Fauci.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien