Author Topic: Derek Hunter: Biden Losing the Black Vote  (Read 120 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Derek Hunter: Biden Losing the Black Vote
« on: June 07, 2022, 02:20:11 pm »
Biden Losing the Black Vote
Derek Hunter

Posted: Jun 07, 2022 12:01 AM

I do not understand blind loyalty in politics. It is simply one of the dumbest characteristics human beings have, to be completely and unquestionably loyal to a politician or party no matter what they do is to give away every slice of leverage you have and every bit of matter you are as an individual. I am a conservative, but I recognize that also being a Republican means I’m a member of a party with Lindsey Graham and Lisa Murkowski. Not ideal, but necessary. There should be no politician you agree with 100 percent of the time, unless it’s you.

That being said, the black vote in this country has been blindly loyal to Democrats for longer than my entire life. Getting 90+ percent without even trying, Democrats have controlled major cities for generations. And things have gotten progressively worse in those cities over that time.

You’d be hard-pressed to find a jurisdiction where generational control of its politics by Democrats has led to anything but misery. Sure, there are pockets of success, rich enclaves in cities or states where things are better than they’ve ever been, where residents can afford to hire accountants to avoid the disastrous policies Democrats impose on other, but for the majority of black voters this simply isn’t an option.

I grew up in Detroit, the last time a Republican had any say in leading the city was January of 1962. Back then, the city was the economic engine of the country. Since then, it’s the joke you know it to have become.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2022/06/07/biden-losing-the-black-vote-n2608278
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Derek Hunter: Biden Losing the Black Vote
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2022, 10:02:09 pm »
Wake me up when the Pubbies win more than 9% of it...