Author Topic: We interrupt Economy Month to bring you...Jan. 6 by Byron York  (Read 213 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
We interrupt Economy Month to bring you...Jan. 6
by Byron York, Chief Political Correspondent |
 | June 06, 2022 10:21 AM

WE INTERRUPT ECONOMY MONTH TO BRING YOU...JAN. 6. Just a few days ago, we were told that June would be Economy Month, when the Biden White House wanted to "pivot" from whatever it has been doing to spend June communicating its "accomplishments on the economy." But now, on June 6, less than a full week into Economy Month, we find out that this is Jan. 6 Week. The House Democrats' committee to investigate the Capitol riot will have a prime-time hearing on Thursday night, and it's spending the first days of this week trying to build excitement about the findings.

Viewed together, the interruption of Economy Month by Jan. 6 Week is a picture of the Democrats' dilemma. Voters care a lot about the economy, and they don't think either President Joe Biden or his party is doing a good job handling economic matters. Democrats desperately need to turn that around if they are to have any chance, however small, of holding on to power in November's midterm elections.

On the other hand, voters don't care much about Jan. 6, but some Democrats believe the party can use the committee investigation to make them interested, all with the goal of damaging Republicans in the midterm elections. It will be an uphill climb. It's not that voters approve of the events of Jan. 6. They don't. It's just that many of them have moved on.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/we-interrupt-economy-month-to-bring-you-jan-6
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: We interrupt Economy Month to bring you...Jan. 6 by Byron York
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2022, 10:58:43 pm »
From the article...

It's not that voters approve of the events of Jan. 6. They don't. It's just that many of them have moved on.

Prediction: the "documentary" aired tonight will bomb with the general public.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: We interrupt Economy Month to bring you...Jan. 6 by Byron York
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2022, 03:01:42 am »
The woke left has no effective policy or leadership to implement that relieve the current problems facing the country.

All they have is their ideological religion for the true believers with little red meat PR stunts like this, while forcing the rest to get in line with the narrative.
The Republic is lost.