Author Topic: As Gas Prices Soar to Record New Highs on a Daily Basis Joe Biden Enacts Defense Production Act to P  (Read 347 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Gateway Pundit 6/6/2022

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/06/gas-prices-soar-record-new-highs-daily-basis-joe-biden-enacts-defense-production-act-produce-solar-panels/

As Gas Prices Soar to Record New Highs on a Daily Basis Joe Biden Enacts Defense Production Act to Produce More Solar Panels

In response to this historic surge in energy costs Joe Biden enacted the Defense Production Act to produce more solar panels.

Offline DB

More taxpayer money down the toilet.

Our standard of living decline is only accelerating.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Aha, making solar panels by requiring/strongly suggesting labor be payed above the prevailing rate among other demands will surely put out a product that is at a price point to create strong demand. What a buffoon, setting new records of incompetence that will stand unbroken.....forever!

Offline Kamaji

Gateway Pundit 6/6/2022

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/06/gas-prices-soar-record-new-highs-daily-basis-joe-biden-enacts-defense-production-act-produce-solar-panels/

As Gas Prices Soar to Record New Highs on a Daily Basis Joe Biden Enacts Defense Production Act to Produce More Solar Panels

In response to this historic surge in energy costs Joe Biden enacted the Defense Production Act to produce more solar panels.

:facepalm2:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
And California is trying to tax the savings people who have put solar on their homes by something like 80% of the savings and do who knows what with the money, some boondoggle waste throwing it at the 'poor' because the 'poor' are unfairly paying for the grid maintenance they say. California communists, never met or thought up a tax they didn't like.

Offline mountaineer

Our vehicles don't run on solar panels, windmills, or similar forms of unicorn farts, you stupid git. They require gasoline.

I was in a nearby small city yesterday morning for a medical appointment. Regular gasoline at Kroger was $4.67.9. A few hours later, it was $5.09.0 per gallon - a 9% increase. I guess by tomorrow it will be $5.25.9.

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org