Author Topic: Today's Toons 6/6/22  (Read 3624 times)

Offline pookie18

Today's Toons 6/6/22
« on: June 06, 2022, 08:09:36 am »

Click below for related story:

Click for related story:

Click for related audio:

This Thread Brought To You By The Number 0:

In Case You Missed It Dept.:

The New York Times, CNN and NBC referred to the twenty-four GOP primary winners Trump endorsed as Far-Right Election Deniers. The left should be more concerned about the U.S. Mail. After the midnight mail-in ballots were counted in Wisconsin Tuesday, Joe Biden just edged McGovern.

Detroit couples poured into Canada desperate for baby formula Sunday, embarrassing the Biden administration. If I were Biden's new Press Secretary, I would frame the baby formula shortage as a way to help couples save at the pump. Think about it, lighter infants will increase your gas mileage.

The Border Patrol discovered a drug transport tunnel from Mexico to San Diego Tuesday that is fully lit by electricity and ventilated to aid the smuggling. Demand says this is the life we have chosen. We don't have baby formula, but we do have an unlimited supply of Fentanyl going for us, which is nice.

NBC News reported that Hunter Biden raked in eleven million while Joe was the VP. He burned through two hundred grand a month on luxury hotel rooms, a Porsche and large cash withdrawals. Hunter Biden has committed so much financial fraud he was just added to the BLM Board of Directors.

President Biden canceling drilling leases in Alaska and the Gulf last week has oil experts saying he's cornering himself into gas rationing. So much for the Summer of Rage. BLM leaders have just realized their voices may not be heard this summer because there's no gasoline for the Molotov cocktails.

The White House got clobbered by an NBC News poll Friday which found that seventy percent of Americans believe that the country is now heading in the wrong direction. Just don't give up hope. Tonight's Powerball Lottery jackpot is a full tank of gas, a case of baby formula and a sheet of plywood.

President Biden while in Japan Monday stated that the U.S. would go to war with China to defend Taiwan. As always, his White House staffers walked Joe's statement backwards so smoothly it was moon-walking. If they did a better Michael Jackson impression we'd have to call Child Services on them.

President Biden flew home from Asia Tuesday trying to keep up his diplomatic momentum. Joe's now trying to negotiate a peace deal between Saudi Arabia and Israel. We have the Saudis negotiating under Islamic law and Israel negotiating under Judaic Law and Biden negotiating under Murphy's Law.

President Biden got his lowest job approval rating at thirty-nine percent Friday but on a positive note, Biden can take credit for the drop in gang violence. Due to gas prices, drive-by shooting in Chicago is down seventy percent. Now they just walk right up and shoot you and save five bucks on gas.

The Wall Street Journal quoted economists Monday who agreed that Americans are cutting back on spending like we're already in a recession. Some of the stories of sacrifices in Los Angeles are heartbreaking. Beverly Hills parents have been forced to fire the nanny and learn their children's names.

The New York Times marked two years since George Floyd's death by running a photograph of the cop kneeling on his chest on the street in front of a gas station in Minneapolis. It's so sad. The fact that you can see the sign at the gas station offering Regular Unleaded at $1.89 a gallon makes it even worse.

Barack Obama raised eyebrows Wednesday by linking the school shooting in Uvalde to the death of George Floyd at the hands of police two years ago. How I've missed his daily lecture. Otherwise I would have never realized that George Floyd was the real victim of the Texas school shooting last week.

President Biden faced criticism for flying to Asia this past weekend and not working to solve the inflationary crisis that's now plaguing Americans. The president would get a fresh perspective if he'd just visit the border. This past weekend, a truckload of Americans were just caught sneaking into Mexico.

Ukraine's President Zelensky said Wednesday for peace talks to begin Russian forces must halt their offensive in the Donbas and return to Russia. In reaction, Biden said he strongly opposes the damage caused by all the Russian tanks roaring into Eastern Ukraine. Those tanks should be electric.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's husband Paul Pelosi was arrested late Saturday night alone in his car in Napa Valley for driving under the influence of alcohol. When questioned, Nancy said it's a family matter and refused comment. He's asked the judge for six months in jail with no visitation rights.

-- Argus Hamilton

(Thank you, Cyber Ninja)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Today's Toons 6/6/22
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2022, 08:21:01 am »
Thanks, pookie!

I remember people turning the "WIN" buttons upside down and saying "Not In My time"....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Jimino

• God created all men equal. Sam Colt made them more equal!
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2022, 11:30:19 am »
Ciao Pookie, thanks for the toons!
Pray, hope and don't worry.
Santo Pio

Offline pookie18

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2022, 02:35:13 pm »
Thanks, pookie!

I remember people turning the "WIN" buttons upside down and saying "Not In My time"....

You're welcome, Smokin Joe!

Offline pookie18

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2022, 02:35:50 pm »
Ciao Pookie, thanks for the toons!

Mornin' & my pleasure, Jimino!

Offline verga

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2022, 04:42:13 pm »
Thank you Pookie
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline pookie18

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2022, 06:16:14 pm »
Thank you Pookie

You're welcome, as always, Verga!