Author Topic: '2000 Mules' film 'hitting home' with likely American voters  (Read 1744 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

'2000 Mules' film 'hitting home' with likely American voters
Huge percentage of DEMOCRATS say movie strengthens belief in widespread 2020 election fraud
WND, Jun 5, 2022

The new film "2000 Mules" which probes evidence of massive cheating in the 2020 presidential election, is "hitting home" with voters who have seen the movie, according to a new poll.

The survey by Rasmussen Reports finds 77% of likely U.S. voters who have viewed the documentary by Dinesh D'Souza say the film strengthened their conviction of systematic and widespread election fraud in the 2020 election, possibly leading to a "stolen election," as former President Donald Trump has maintained.

Only 19% of those who have seen the documentary say their belief in election fraud was weakened.

The percentages are significant because the poll also suggested more than 20 million voters have viewed the film since its premiere last month at Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida.

The movie has received little, if any, mention on major broadcast networks including the Fox News Channel, which appears to be going out of its way to avoid any on-air mention.

More:  https://www.wnd.com/2022/06/2000-mules-film-hitting-home-likely-american-voters/

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: '2000 Mules' film 'hitting home' with likely American voters
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2022, 01:29:44 pm »
2000 Mules is a very compelling account of ONE and only one aspect of the massive cheating that occurred in 2020.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2022, 01:32:00 pm »
2000 Mules is a very compelling account of ONE and only one aspect of the massive cheating that occurred in 2020.

Very true.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2022, 01:36:45 pm »
Yep! It does not address the fractional votes I recall seeing in tallies.

(The only way to get those is to apply weighting to the votes, something more or less than 1 per vote)  Maybe the 'big guy' was just getting his 10%.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2022, 02:28:52 pm »
The problem with this is that the likely voters it's 'hitting home' with are those that already knew what happened and were going to vote republican anyway, I doubt that it is swaying very many democrats to vote republican.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2022, 02:31:30 pm »
Problem is watchers are mostly Fox News watchers, who already know this, and are just getting more angry.

The middle/left will continue to be brainwashed by MSM lies, and will never see.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2022, 04:34:34 pm »
The problem with this is that the likely voters it's 'hitting home' with are those that already knew what happened and were going to vote republican anyway, I doubt that it is swaying very many democrats to vote republican.

Maybe.

But it doesn't hurt to shore up support and understanding among folks about to be hit with a poitical hollywood extravaganza.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2022, 04:10:27 am »
Should be titled "2000 Stools"....the smell from this piece of lying garbage is awful.