Author Topic: Soldiers March Over Climate Protestors Disrupting Queen’s Jubilee Parade  (Read 308 times)

rebewranger

WRITTEN BY JACK MONTGOMERY ON JUN 2, 2022. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS, VIDEOS

Soldiers March Over Climate Protestors Disrupting Queen’s Jubilee Parade
jubilee protestorsSoldiers participating in the traditional Trooping of the Colour for the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee refused to break their gait after protesters rushed into the street, eventually being dragged away by police.

Soldiers in full military dress were confronted by a small number of demonstrators sprawling out in front of them in the road as they kicked off a four-day celebration of the 96-year-old Queen’s seven decades on the throne but, as is their custom, they marched on heedless of their presence, continuing to play their brass instruments. [bold, links added]

Police officers had to quickly dash in amongst them to drag the demonstrators out of the way, where they risked causing injury to both themselves and the soldiers. Several were reportedly arrested afterward.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/soldiers-march-over-climate-protestors-disrupting-queens-jubilee-parade/

rebewranger

:hands: :mauslaff:   :laughingdog:  :poohappen: 
« Last Edit: June 05, 2022, 08:05:55 pm by rangerrebew »

Online libertybele

Continued prayers for Trump's safety and that the Lord God Jesus Christ surrounds him with angels to protect him from all evil. 

May HE also have mercy on this country and stop the evil that keeps prevailing.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
This is one time I wouldn't have been upset if they took a page from Trudy's book in dealing with protesters and had the horses step on them until they moved out of the road. Of course I would want to see any injuries..........to the horses.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

How about an abortion protest diversion?

http://youtu.be/pMcp0WITZ1U
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington