Author Topic: Climate change could see clouds disappear from the earth forever, scientists warn  (Read 215 times)

rebewranger

Climate change could see clouds disappear from the earth forever, scientists warn
Researchers harness super-computer that could predict much more accurately what could happen to our weather systems

COMMENTS
ByShane Jarvis
01:34, 3 JUN 2022

Scientists have issued one of their starkest warnings yet over climate change, suggesting that clouds could be wiped away from our skies, potentially forever.

Using global models based on computer algorithms, the researchers appeared to be concluding that the earth may shortly become bereft of clouds, although they also appeared to suggest that they could also go the other way and become thicker and more reflective. Pinpointing which is the likelier scenario has been difficult to predict, until now.

Using models to make forecasts have been difficult to produce in the past, but this latest research utilising the Frontera super-computer is establishing a way of coming up with far more accurate indications.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/uk-news/climate-change-could-see-clouds-24135314
« Last Edit: June 05, 2022, 08:12:37 pm by rangerrebew »

rebewranger

Can't scientists make global warming make librals disappear forever instead?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
First the basics
https://scied.ucar.edu/learning-zone/clouds/how-clouds-form
So is the Earth going to become a arid desert with no bodies of water or plant life, no sun or wind? Not so buried in the article one their experts says clouds could disappear OR they could increase dramatically....all depending on how they juice up their computer models.

I think I'll hold up on the we're all gonna die until we actually all are gonna die...other than the normal be born, live, die cycle.