Author Topic: Kari Lake Goes Full Ultra MAGA, Shreds Weak Arizona Republicans Terrified To Debate Her  (Read 1321 times)

Offline Hoodat

Kari Lake Goes Full Ultra MAGA, Shreds Weak Arizona Republicans Terrified To Debate Her

"Not sure what else you want me to do. I guess I could tie one hand behind my back."

JUNE 1, 2022

With the 2022 Midterms right around the corner and the Democrats struggling on every front as even White House staffers are exiting, it appears there is no stopping the massive wave of red that is predicted to wash over D.C. this November. And one of those Republicans is none other than the candidate for Arizona Governor, Kari Lake. For those who might not know, Lake once worked for the mainstream media, but after watching the Biden administration when it came to the withdrawal in Afghanistan and the Southern Border crisis, she decided to take a stand. And not only has she caused waves with the oppositions, but when it comes to even her fellow party members, Lake is tired of what she calls “weak Republicans.”

While Lake represents the GOP, apparently none of the other candidates want to debate her, not even Republicans. In the video, which is featured below, the candidate admitted, “In critical times in American history and really in human history, voters deserve to hear from candidates outside of just paid political ads. The Arizona Republican Party is hosting a debate between the Republican candidates for governor. Unfortunately, I’m the only candidate that has agreed to the debate. Matt Salmon refused and Karrin Robinson didn’t even have the decency to respond to the AZGOP.  .  .  .

https://www.lifezette.com/2022/06/kari-lake-goes-full-ultra-maga-shreds-weak-arizona-republicans-terrified-to-debate-her-video/
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
If I could vote in Arizona, she would surely get mine!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
To quote "The National Association of Gals" gang,"U go gurl!"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline DB

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What a hagiography!  She is a strong candidate who's making the right promises, but I know already Matt Salmon wants a debate.  Declaring there are no takers is a cheap and inaccurate shot.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
She donated money to both Kerry's and Obama's campaigns...

https://seeingredaz.wordpress.com/2021/07/26/conservative-az-gov-candidate-kari-lake-was-an-obama-democrat/

Hmmm....

If true, that is a deal breaker @DB

If I lived in Arizona I would have to sort it out but I don't so I won't bother.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2022, 07:09:57 pm by Bigun »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Bigun

It would be for me if I lived in Az. We don't need any more posers and backstabbers.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

If I lived in Arizona I would have to sort it out but I don't so I won't bother.

You put your finger on the task squarely before me, you big meany!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

Just like me having a choice to vote for either Rubio or Val Demmings.  One is just a bigger liberal than the other.  I won't vote for either.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

000hehehehe

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DB

I think that is a bridge too far for me...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I think that is a bridge too far for me...

November's election will pose a different challenge:  Anybody but Hobbs.
I will NOT comply.

Online mountaineer

Kari Lake for AZ Governor
@KariLake
Tonight I will be standing alone, on an empty stage, because my opponents ducked out of the Republican Primary debate.

When you go into the voting booth on August 2nd to select your choice for the GOP Nomination for Governor, remember who showed up… and who didn’t.

3:37 PM · Jun 13, 2022
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org