Author Topic: Take Me Out (of the Closet) to the Ball Game: Milwaukee Brewers to Host Drag Queen Night  (Read 298 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Take Me Out (of the Closet) to the Ball Game: Milwaukee Brewers to Host Drag Queen Night
By Robert Spencer Jun 03, 2022 9:06 PM ET

It’s Pride Month again, and that means corporations all over are busy virtue-signaling. In Milwaukee, the Brewers baseball team is getting into the spirit of the season by hosting Pride Night next Wednesday at their ballpark, a place whose name has taken on a new irony: American Family Field. The family fun Wednesday will include at least four drag queens, and hey, if they already strut their stuff on a routine basis in public libraries and elementary schools (and even Taco Bell), featuring them at baseball games at this late date just shows how hidebound and conservative the Grand Old Game is.

The first thing that Pride Night (no word yet on when the Brewers are hosting Anger Night, or Lust Night, or Sloth Night) at American Travesty of the Family Field is about, of course, is making money. Drag queens have never, to my knowledge, been big baseball fans, but now that we’re all woke and love the LGBTQ alphabet soup, the Brewers are clearly hoping to attract a new fan base that, if it doesn’t care anything about the game, can at least ogle the players. The economic motivation behind the event is underscored by the fact that the Brewers’ announcement of the event, which is intended to “celebrate our local LGBTQ+ community with special appearances, local entertainment and photo ops!” leads off the list of the night’s events with “Brewers Pride Marketplace.”

more
https://pjmedia.com/culture/robert-spencer/2022/06/03/take-me-out-of-the-closet-to-the-ball-game-milwaukee-brewers-to-host-drag-queen-night-n1603132
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Bud Selig's team.  Enough there alone to tell them to "F" themselves.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Has pro baseball games attendance really dropped THAT low?

This really sounds like an act if desperation to me.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!