Author Topic: Tulsa police say 'multiple' shot after 'active shooter' situation, suspect 'down'  (Read 794 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
June 1, 2022 6:45pm EDT
Tulsa police say 'multiple' shot after 'active shooter' situation, suspect 'down'
The shooting occurred near a Tulsa hospital.
By Louis Casiano | Fox News

Multiple people were shot and the suspected shooter is "down" after an active shooter situation in Tulsa, Oklahoma, FOX 23 Tulsa.

The Tulsa Police Department told FOX 23 they were searching an office building near Saint Francis Hospital.

Tulsa Police Cpt. Richard Meulenberg said it is unclear whether police shot the suspect. Police said no other threat is known at this time.

The victims were being treated by firefighters. The extent of their injuries have not been disclosed.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/tulsa-police-say-multiple-shot-active-shooter-situation-suspect-down
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BNO News
@BNONews
·
28m
BREAKING: Multiple people shot at Warren Clinic in Tulsa, Oklahoma
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BNO News
@BNONews
·
1m
Tulsa police say man with rifle opened fire at medical building, causing multiple injuries and fatalities. "At this time, we can confirm the shooter is dead"
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BNO News
@BNONews
·
10m
BREAKING: Multiple injuries, some killed, in shooting at medical building in Tulsa, Oklahoma - AP
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

Interesting don't you think that we have so many multiple shootings since Joe took office? 

No, I am not making light of all these mass shootings, but I can't help making the observation.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

Interesting don't you think that we have so many multiple shootings since Joe took office? 

No, I am not making light of all these mass shootings, but I can't help making the observation.

I was just thinking the same thing. 

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

And a rash after the whole abortion decision leak/transgender grooming in the classroom, both now off the radar.

It seems to happen like that almost every time like that. A disturbing pattern, but impossible to prove.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

It’s going to be a long, hot, ugly summer.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I wonder what the motive could be, maybe some suicidal bastard that wants to have is name plastered on the news because he was tired of being nobody?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
June 1, 2022 7:37pm EDT
Tulsa, Oklahoma police say 4 dead, including gunman after hospital shooting
Tulsa, Oklahoma police said multiple people were shot and 4 are dead, including the gunman, after shots rang out at an office building near a hospital
By Louis Casiano | Fox News

Tulsa, Oklahoma police said three people are dead as well as a suspected gunman following an active shooter situation.

The Tulsa Police Department said officers responded to the Natalie Medical Building amid reports of a man with a rifle.

"This turned into an active shooter situation," the department said.

The shooter was dead and officers were searching each room of the building.

Tulsa Police Capt. Richard Meulenberg said it is unclear whether police shot the suspect.

Police said no other threat is known at this time.

The Natalie Medical Building is primarily used for sports medicine and orthopedic surgery.

Families were instructed to reunite at Memorial High School, police said. Authorities are asking people to avoid the area.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/tulsa-police-say-multiple-shot-active-shooter-situation-suspect-down
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

And a rash after the whole abortion decision leak/transgender grooming in the classroom, both now off the radar.

It seems to happen like that almost every time like that. A disturbing pattern, but impossible to prove.

Indeed.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

Used to live there and have some friends there.  :0001:

This is insanity, with a big dose of evil.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline WhatWouldReaganDo

I wonder what the motive could be, maybe some suicidal bastard that wants to have is name plastered on the news because he was tired of being nobody?
From what I've heard, he was after a specific doctor and shot anyone that got in his way.
Down the centuries, you have slurred the meaning of the words, "We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty, to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution". These words and the words that follow, were not written only for the Yangs, but for the Kohms as well! They must apply to everyone, or they mean nothing! - James Tiberius Kirk

Offline mountaineer

Police now say 5 dead.

Offline mountaineer

This idiot went after his surgeon because, two weeks after back surgery, he still experienced pain. Well, DUH.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
This idiot went after his surgeon because, two weeks after back surgery, he still experienced pain. Well, DUH.
Hell I'm seven years on but would never think about going after my surgeon, I knew going in and he made sure I understood, that he would do his best for me but there are no guarantees. Heck same guy replaced four discs in my neck and fused it, pains still there so I guess I ought to go shoot him? Oh wait I'm not an idiot or animal so guess not.

Offline mountaineer

I'm 3-1/2 months post-cervical spine fusion. There's still some pain.
Well, that does it! Where's my gun?

Offline mountaineer

Andy Ngô 🏳️‍🌈
@MrAndyNgo
The mass shooter who killed four people & himself at St. Francis Hospital in Tulsa, Okla. yesterday has been named by authorities as Michael Louis. Two of the victims were doctors. Before his identity was known, the shooting was blamed on white supremacy.

Offline Kamaji

Andy Ngô 🏳️‍🌈
@MrAndyNgo
The mass shooter who killed four people & himself at St. Francis Hospital in Tulsa, Okla. yesterday has been named by authorities as Michael Louis. Two of the victims were doctors. Before his identity was known, the shooting was blamed on white supremacy.

:facepalm2:

Offline mountaineer

Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
That Tulsa mass shooting story sure went away quick
8:10 AM · Jun 9, 2022