Author Topic: Gutfeld: COVID is a ‘man-made virus’ and no one ‘will hang’ for it because US may have been ‘complic  (Read 399 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gutfeld: COVID is a ‘man-made virus’ and no one ‘will hang’ for it because US may have been ‘complicit’
June 3, 2022 | Melissa Fine

Fox News’s Greg Gutfeld stated that, while he believes COVID-19 likely came from a lab, no one will “hang” for the death and destruction it has brought on Americans because the U.S. may have been “complicit” in its creation.

On Thursday, “The Five” gathered to discuss the damage COVID lockdowns caused to children and the elderly.

“It’s important to remember as this gets pushed out of the news cycle and Americans try to move on, who did this to these kids, why their futures were stolen, why people in nursing homes had to die alone. It’s because of the Chinese Communist Party,” stated panelist Katie Pavlich. “It’s because of the CDC, and the education and mental health crisis is a result of the teachers’ unions who used this opportunity to extort American taxpayers to get tons of funding.”

It’s money, Pavlich continued, “that they’re not spending and not using it to harden the schools to keep kids and teachers safe and they are the ones who did this.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/06/03/gutfeld-covid-is-a-man-made-virus-and-no-one-will-hang-for-it-because-us-may-have-been-complicit-1245892/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@mystery-ak

"MAY have been complicit??????

Yeah,and staring at the sun MAY harm your eyesight.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
The biggest crimes and the most heinous criminals in human history are rarely punished for their deeds.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It was made in Chapel Hill (2014), and refined in Wuhan before it was released.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The biggest crimes and the most heinous criminals in human history are rarely punished for their deeds.

@massadvj

I think the legal term is "Too big to bust".

Although to be fair,the scientists that develop this stuff have no control over how it is to be used. It is the people in weapons research labs that take new products and see if they can find a way to "weaponize" them.

Kinda like guns.  Can be good and beneficial,or can be bad and deadly. It all depends on who has them and what their intentions are. After all,it is NOT the gun or the chemicals,it is the people who use them to kill other people.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@massadvj

I think the legal term is "Too big to bust".

Although to be fair,the scientists that develop this stuff have no control over how it is to be used. It is the people in weapons research labs that take new products and see if they can find a way to "weaponize" them.

Kinda like guns.  Can be good and beneficial,or can be bad and deadly. It all depends on who has them and what their intentions are. After all,it is NOT the gun or the chemicals,it is the people who use them to kill other people.
Yeah, but they didn't have to share it with the Chinese.
It was developed here (in NC, in 2014), with two scientists from the Wuhan Institute of Virology on the team.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yeah, but they didn't have to share it with the Chinese.
It was developed here (in NC, in 2014), with two scientists from the Wuhan Institute of Virology on the team.

@Smokin Joe

They did if they wanted to pull in billions in profits,and with people like this it is always about "Me,me,ME,DAMMIT!"

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Reading the thread, this may not be the place for this, but...

FACT

The entire Department of Justice is a political agency whose sole purpose these days
is to act as a protective wall around the Administration, their accomplices and cronies.

January 6th, 2021 participants still in solitary confinement?  How is that possible in the USA in 2022? 

Michael Sussman found "not guilty" because as a juror suggested, there are more important things to worry about lying to the FBI?

An investigation that takes over 3 years to publicly determine there was NO SUCH THING AS TRUMP/RUSSIA COLLUSION??

Peter Strzok and Lisa Page never fired, indicted and convicted? ....let alone the heads of the Central Intelligence Agency and the F.B.I.??

The F.B.I. had a physical, f***ing office at Perkins Coie during the entire Trump term and year running up to same??

+++++++++++++++++++++

The Founding Fathers....hell...General George Washington himself would mock us for not taking our country back from these ungrateful, hateful sons-a-bitches by this time

Thomas Jefferson would be handing us weapons and ammunition.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

FACT

The entire Department of Justice is a political agency whose sole purpose these days
is to act as a protective wall around the Administration, their accomplices and cronies.

January 6th, 2021 participants still in solitary confinement?  How is that possible in the USA in 2022? 

Michael Sussman found "not guilty" because as a juror suggested, there are more important things to worry about lying to the FBI?

An investigation that takes over 3 years to publicly determine there was NO SUCH THING AS TRUMP/RUSSIA COLLUSION??

Peter Strzok and Lisa Page never fired, indicted and convicted? ....let alone the heads of the Central Intelligence Agency and the F.B.I.??

The F.B.I. had a physical, f***ing office at Perkins Coie during the entire Trump term and year running up to same??

+++++++++++++++++++++

The Founding Fathers....hell...General George Washington himself would mock us for not taking our country back from these ungrateful, hateful sons-a-bitches by this time

In general, things aren't getting any better and we are royally screwed @DCPatriot
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
In general, things aren't getting any better and we are royally screwed @DCPatriot

And example of "...good men standing around in the face of evil and doing nothing"

It's why all the media has been pushing White extremism and Ultra MAGA terrorism. 

Because we all know somebody is going to snap one of these day....
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

FACT

+++++++++++++++++++++

:yowsa: They would!  And rightly so. None of that shit is ever going to get fixed by any LEGAL means! @DCPatriot
« Last Edit: June 04, 2022, 09:21:18 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien