Author Topic: Trump endorses Blake Masters in Arizona GOP Senate primary  (Read 473 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Trump endorses Blake Masters in Arizona GOP Senate primary
« on: June 03, 2022, 03:35:49 pm »
Trump endorses Blake Masters in Arizona GOP Senate primary

By Gabby Orr, CNN
Updated 6:36 PM ET, Thu June 2, 2022

Blake Masters is seeking the Republican Senate nomination in Arizona.

(CNN)Former President Donald Trump has endorsed Arizona Senate hopeful Blake Masters in a move that aides believe will give the Republican significant momentum ahead of the state's August primary.
Calling Masters "a great modern-day thinker," Trump praised the tech entrepreneur Thursday in a statement that underscored the candidate's commitment to the former President's top priorities -- from immigration and gun rights to relitigating the 2020 election.
"Blake knows that the "Crime of the Century" took place, he will expose it and also, never let it happen again," Trump said in a statement, referring to false claims of electoral fraud in 2020.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/02/politics/blake-masters-donald-trump-arizona-senate/index.html
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Trump endorses Blake Masters in Arizona GOP Senate primary
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2022, 03:37:45 pm »
Blake's my pick for this.  I've met him several times.  I knew this was coming his way with Trump since he rejected Brnovich for being a coward about the 2020 stolen election in AZ.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2022, 03:37:51 pm »
Any commentary on this, @Cyber Liberty ?

Nevermind.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2022, 03:39:34 pm »
Any commentary on this, @Cyber Liberty ?

Nevermind.

Have I ever?   :beer:
I will NOT comply.

Online libertybele

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2022, 03:42:06 pm »
Blake's my pick for this.  I've met him several times.  I knew this was coming his way with Trump since he rejected Brnovich for being a coward about the 2020 stolen election in AZ.

:beer:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2022, 03:48:27 pm »
:beer:

We found out this morning when a couple of Blake's campaign managers told Mrs. Liberty!
I will NOT comply.

Online libertybele

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2022, 03:59:01 pm »
We found out this morning when a couple of Blake's campaign managers told Mrs. Liberty!

It's nice to know people.  happy77
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2022, 04:01:33 pm »
It's nice to know people.  happy77

It's a perk of us both holding Executive Offices in the County Party.... wink777
I will NOT comply.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2022, 01:24:32 pm »
Trump has endorsed McCarthy, too.  *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org